• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

I don't know, sounds like a season-long loan with option/obligation to buy next summer would be a pretty solid deal for City. Marry's daily bread, basically. Actually, I'm surprised Barca haven't made a move for him yet.

The Italian clubs are always trying to pull this but we obviously turned it down for Jovetic and Javi Garcia. I don't think we'll go that route as it really doesn't benefit us. We've obviously been willing to let them split payments up over an absurd length of time and the like, but that's about it. I think we'll expect £15-18m + variables (bringing the transfer fee somewhere to the low £20s total) for him. That's the minimum I'd like us to accept at least.

Oi. Why didn't you keep Lopez, get Navas and sell Casillas?

5627__2074__emre1000p_517X310.jpg

of worms m8

pulga

Banned
so why would I choose anything other than A GODLIKE CHARACTER

YffuD2Z.png

Obsidian pls

Oi. Why didn't you keep Lopez, get Navas and sell Casillas?

idk m8 I'm not in charge of the club I'm just a humble honduran boy tryin' to get paid

Zabojnik

so why would I choose anything other than A GODLIKE CHARACTER

YffuD2Z.png

Obsidian pls

Please watch (and listen to) both videos in their entirety to form an objective opinion. Thank you.

Although I guess heathens who haven't played Baldur's Gate (2) will never understand. Not really.

pulga

Banned
Please watch (and listen to) both videos in their entirety to form an objective opinion. Thank you.

I just skipped ahead to watch some combat and it looks like arse :lol

Glad I already shelled out for it anyway so I'll come back later with an informed opinion

Edit: At least you can pause though!

pulga

Banned
To be fair, they're trying to build him as some big bad behind the scenes in the MCU and it isn't really working.

Comes off as a bit of a pussy.

pls go post this in the latest MCU thread of the day

Jesus christ the one from yesterday was APPALLING

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To be fair, they're trying to build him as some big bad behind the scenes in the MCU and it isn't really working.

Comes off as a bit of a pussy.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL innit

when he hangs up like a bitch after he gets dissed
I CANT

and that guy with the hammer was fucking terrible. The absolute worst Marvel villain.

Scum

Cheers, lab & Zabo.

oop forgot Galloway/Ibe/Loftus-Cheek/Swift/Baker/Akpom/Chambers

And probably one of the Murphys

Look how stacked England youth are. 2018 WC champions.

I believe

If only the coaching system was the same. Sad state of affairs when daft cunts at C. Palace allow Pulis to go and chase after Sherwood.

pulga

Banned
Oh my god

Barca rags have baptized the new Messi, Neymar and Suarez allegiance

MSN

I blame Liverpool for all of this, in more ways than one

Carbonox

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL innit

when he hangs up like a bitch after he gets dissed
I CANT

That pissed me right off. I expected something else to occur after that but nothing ever came of it. Probably went for a space wank over civilizations.

Oh my god

Barca rags have baptized the new Messi, Neymar and Suarez allegiance

MSN

I blame Liverpool for all of this, in more ways than one

asl

bby

u ite

being a HSV fan must be devastating

Now imagine how devastating that would be without the Kühne millions. ;)

God, I just noticed how much I miss Sandro Wagner or better said the jokes about him.

Never forget his 2009 U21 game against England.

78 mins: That should have been victory for Germany! A lovely ball from midfield found Ozil wide on the left and he served it on a plate to Wagner, who somehow failed to get a proper touch on the ball from three yards out!

GOAL! England 0-3 Germany (Wagner 80') A simple, wickedly incisive move on the counter. The outstanding Ozil was again at the bug of it, romping through the middle before slipping a well-timed pass into the path of Wagner, who, this time, tucked the ball expertly under Loach from 10 yards. "By the way, Wagner is Germany's Emile Heskey," scrawls Clarke Whitney with poor timing.

GOAL! England 0-4 Germany (Wagner 84') Germany's Emile Heskey, mein Arsch!

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2009/jun/29/england-under-21s

That was awesome. ^-^

Scum

That's Hitch? and plug on the list then. Go back to gamingside, the pair of you.

Hedghog will have Sturridge/Welbeck/Rooney ahead of him in the pecking order until he gets frustrated and declares himself Irish. He is eligible if my old FM knowledge is correct

Wise decision.

yeah and ours only happened because you fucks started it with SAS
which didnt even make sense lololol

The word 'and' starts with an 'a.' And even if you still think that doesn't make sense, just substitute the 'and' for 'Allen' :p

The name 'Ronaldo' don't start with a 'c' bruv

A Portuguese radio is claiming that Nani is close to accepting a loan back to Sporting. The deal could be done in the next few days, as part of the Rojo deal. Antena 1 is usually reliable.

pulga

Banned
The word 'and' starts with an 'a.' And even if you still think that doesn't make sense, just substitute the 'and' for 'Allen' :p

The name 'Ronaldo' don't start with a 'c' bruv

I do like MSN though, perfectly encapsulates how outdated and irrelevant Barcelona is
iQL2bfbIseR4S.png

The system goes into my ass dry

The system strokes Quiche's balls while taking his shaft deep.

He lives in the south, me the north. Hmm.
Fuck Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom