• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Werder sold Mehmet Ekici to Trabzonspor for an estimated fee of 1.5m Euros after Werder bought him in 2011 for 5m Euros. But more important is that his salary is finally off the book. Ekici didn't play much all those year and when he did, his performances were goddamn awful. ;-)

Manager

Michael Oliver is ref for City - Liverpool.

City-GAF, seems like Zuculini is season-long loan. Not sure what they'll do when Lampard leaves.

Jarnet87

In retrospect the Vidal saga just shows you how utterly ridiculous transfer windows really are

"His neighbors told us he's selling his house"

"he signed a United shirt"

"he looks depressed"

"he favorited a break up song"

"he said THREE NOs...not one, not two..THREE!"

"his agent is in London, who the hell goes to London in the summer?"

The only thing that could make the Vidal saga better is if Pepern came in and swooped him in one afternoon. Bayern are a club that know how to get deals done. Woodward should spend a summer internship there.

Werder sold Mehmet Ekici to Trabzonspor for an estimated fee of 1.5m Euros after Werder bought him in 2011 for 5m Euros. But more important is that his salary is finally off the book. Ekici didn't play much all those year and when he did, his performances were goddamn awful. ;-)

Another proud Bayern youth product!

D:

Michael Oliver is ref for City - Liverpool.

City-GAF, seems like Zuculini is season-long loan. Not sure what they'll do when Lampard leaves.

In Mancini terms, is that:
image.php

or
mancini_1663860w.jpg

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The only thing that could make the Vidal saga better is if Pepern came in and swooped him in one afternoon. Bayern are a club that know how to get deals done. Woodward should spend a summer internship there.

they tried twice. Once before getting Javi.

I don't think he wants to go back to Germany after spending so many years there

Labadal

Anyone here interested in Pillars of Eternity other than me and Zabojnik?

I can't wait. Another hour. My head is like "ArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyet".

Arnie

Christ alive that Jamie Jackson article on Vidal is embarrassing.

Reads like the internal monologue of some teary "Stretford Ender".

Imagine doing a similar article for every player a fan wanted to sign but the club weren't pursuing.

The man is an absolute amoeba.

Petersen has been good for Bremen, although he isn't a youth product obviously

Oh right, Cottbus and some other smaller clubs. Needs too many chances to score though and lost his place to di Santo last season and is close to losing his joker role to Selke (what he actually did against Illertissen this weekend).

pulga

Banned

I can't wait. Another hour. My head is like "ArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyetArewethereyet".

Is that the Obsidian game? Think I donated to the Kickstarter ages ago. Whats the deal?

Zabojnik

YES LABA! I know Arkon-chan is a PoE bro, Gareth Bale as well, iirc. You'd expect Hitcher would be interested as well, seeing how he apparently likes Divinity, but Hitcher gonna Hitcher. He's all over, you can never be sure with him. #Enigma

Oh, congrats on the new job!

currently on episode 4 of Penny Dreadful

does the shit ever hit the fan?

I can smell something is going to happen but I'm not sure anymore. It's prob just our mercato BS stories

Not really, no. I love the atmosphere in that show though.

Clegg

Just realised United is on course for another deadline day shocker. We'll bid for every midfielder under the sun and get turned down.

We'll sign Fellaini for £40m

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
speaking of pledging

WHERE THE FUCK IS BROKEN AGE 2???????????????????????????????

this is why I don't pledge

Not really, no. I love the atmosphere in that show though.
so basically I'm watching the supernatural version of Mad Men?

L1NETT

4-3-2-1. Sturridge up top. Sterling & Barkley behind him. Cork, Ward-Prowse and Henderson in the middle. Clyne, Dier, Stones and Shaw in defence.

#EnglandFuture2015

Cork do me a favour. 25 already

actually, wait, 25?

#hotprospect

England team for the Euros will be

Bentley
Clyne Clark Chalobah Shaw
Reed (Blades one) Henderson
Roberts Sterling Aarons
Bamford

Wisdom/Pickford/Green/Lundstram/Paterson on the bench.

Scum

Just realised United is on course for another deadline day shocker. We'll bid for every midfielder under the sun and get turned down.

We'll sign Fellaini for £40m

Dembele for £15m
Dawson for £6m
Naughton for £8m
Lennon for £12m

Cork do me a favour. 25 already

actually, wait, 25?

#hotprospect

England team for the Euros will be

Bentley
Clyne Clark Chalobah Shaw
Reed (Blades one) Henderson
Roberts Sterling Aarons
Bamford

Wisdom/Pickford/Green/Lundstram/Paterson on the bench.

No HurriKane? For shame, Linette.

Is Andreas Ottl available? Top player, that. Werder should buy him.

Pffft. The last couple of years there have been some strong rumours though that Werder was interested in Diego Contento or infamous Olli Kahn successor Michael Rensing. Maybe we should sign all of these guys and start a Bayern Flop Team.

Cottbus - Hamburg 1:0
Nice, Cottbus, keep it up!

YES LABA! I know Arkon-chan is a PoE bro, Gareth Bale as well, iirc. You'd expect Hitcher would be interested as well, seeing how he apparently likes Divinity, but Hitcher gonna Hitcher. He's all over, you can never be sure with him. #Enigma

Blame the Quicklook for skipping through everyting that's supposed to be good about it.

Beautiful locations? Fuck that, make a beeline for the objective
Great dialogue? Fuck that, skip, skip, skip

Also gone off Divinity a bit. The gameplay loop is a bit too repetetive to be dragged across what's already been more than 30 hours. I'll jump back into it tomorrow, but can see myself giving up on it to focus on Diablo 3, which I imagine will end up the same way for me. Then I'll give up Diablo for Destiny, which also seems worryingly repetetive. There really does seem to be nothing more to it than shooting guys and managing loot.

L1NETT

oop forgot Galloway/Ibe/Loftus-Cheek/Swift/Baker/Akpom/Chambers

And probably one of the Murphys

Look how stacked England youth are. 2018 WC champions.

I believe

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I only hate on Mad Men because it's HILARIOUS :lol

one of those days I'm gonna watch episode 2

TLoU is good, but it's not THAT good. 7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom