• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT2| Wake Me Up, Yaya Sanogo

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ice bucket challenge is fast approaching Harlem shake levels of enough already. And I haven't watched a single video yet. But it's for a good cause, so okay internet, you win.

It's way worse than the harlem shake, cause the harlem shake at least had some entertainment value. This is just... Terrible, all around.

Does LvG have any history of shaming the people in charge if he is unhappy with them? I like to think if he wants something, doesnt get it, he will be the same with them as he is the players.

Everybody got tired of him at Bayern. His schtick is totally fine when you win, but when you don't...

Ribery hated LvG's guts. So did Luca Toni, but we all know who won that battle.

Blablurn

Everybody got tired of him at Bayern. His schtick is totally fine when you win, but when you don't...

Ribery hated LvG's guts. So did Luca Toni, but we all know who won that battle.

ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

GQman2121

Banned
Are the celebs who are dumping water on themselves also donating money to the ALS fund? If not, I don't really see this as anything other than a chance to draw attention to themselves. It is all in good fun though.....

Bold One

The ice bucket challenge is fast approaching Harlem shake levels of enough already. And I haven't watched a single video yet. But it's for a good cause, so okay internet, you win.
Gotta hand it to the man City products team they know how to jump on a bandwagon

Zabojnik

Manchester City boss Manuel Pellegrini: "Nastasic needs to play & we already have four important central defenders with four full-backs."

Pellegrini: "Matija Nastasic is an important player, he has offers & I think the best thing for him is to go & play regularly."

Pellegrini: "We will see what happens, but we have until the end of August to see what kind of offers we get for Nastasic."

I don't know, sounds like a season-long loan with option/obligation to buy next summer would be a pretty solid deal for City. Marry's daily bread, basically. Actually, I'm surprised Barca haven't made a move for him yet.

tri_willy

I do find Salazar's protected account (and this applies to anyone with one) to be pretty weird frankly but I guess he is a teacher and he doesn't want his school kids reading up on him I suppose.

for privacy reasons i wouldnt want people i know in real life to follow me lol, but cool with football gaf following me

pulga

Banned
I don't know, sounds like a season-long loan with option/obligation to buy next summer would be a pretty solid deal for City. I'm surprised Barca haven't made the move yet.

What are you surprised for? Zubizaretta runs that racket, he'd be Woodward levels of incompetent at a club with a similar level of allure.

Manager

I don't know, sounds like a season-long loan with option/obligation to buy next summer would be a pretty solid deal for City. Marry's daily bread, basically. Actually, I'm surprised Barca haven't made a move for him yet.

Doubt City would loan unless if it was to drive up his value. City have Denayer on loan at Celtic and Rekik at PSV, both fit Pellegrini much better even though they might not be as talented. They'll always be backups to Mangala and Kompany anyway.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
In retrospect the Vidal saga just shows you how utterly ridiculous transfer windows really are

"His neighbors told us he's selling his house"

"he signed a United shirt"

"he looks depressed"

"he favorited a break up song"

"he said THREE NOs...not one, not two..THREE!"

"his agent is in London, who the hell goes to London in the summer?"

Zabojnik

Doubt City would loan unless if it was to drive up his value. City have Denayer on loan at Celtic and Rekik at PSV, both fit Pellegrini much better even though they might not be as talented. They'll always be backups to Mangala and Kompany anyway.

Just send him to Juve already. We let you
lol
have Jovetic, you owe us.

In retrospect the Vidal saga just shows you how utterly ridiculous transfer windows really are

"he looks depressed"

"Yurt is still angry"

added to list?

Manager

"he looks depressed"

We always write this at the end of August, every year.

GorillaJu

I have been banned twice this summer so I haven't been around to poo poo every silly rumor that gets posted here. I promise I won't ever fail you again, Yurt.

Manager

Just send him to Juve already. We let you
lol
have Jovetic, you owe us.

As I said:
City are not selling you anything, all Italian teams want is players on loan with the option to buy. They've harassed City all summer long with option to buy offers on Jovetic, Nastasic, Garcia and whatnot. Hopefully some Russian team can come in.

Italian teams are dicks on the transfer market, rather negotiate with Portuguese third party owners.

edit
But thanks for taking Tevez.

I wonder if the one who doesn't get picked out of Courtois and Cech will be like the Madrid keepers. If one plays league and the other plays CL and domestic cups. I would have Courtois for the league and Champions League then Cech for Cups.

pulga

Banned
RM_Insider: Falcao prefers a move to Juventus rather than the Premier League. [Gazzetta]

YES RM INSIDER YES!!

RUMBOOOOOOOI!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom