• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

pulga

Banned
BwJCffeIQAIz9Hi.jpg

Incredible.

I think we can beat Madrid at home. They've lost to worse teams than us in La Liga on occasion. Doubt we will, but we can. Expect we'll get Jammered at the Bernabeau though, but so will Basel and Ludorets in all probability

L1NETT

What would be the harm in just having a few big pots of teams, no odd restrictions and anyone can feasibly be in a group with anyone

If it ended up with a crazy hard group all those games would be massive, huge revenue etc etc

And if there was a group with the small teams together they would actually have a chance of progressing rather than the prescribed drubbing they get now

As for no teams from the same country don't really understand why that's an issue.

No expert on this but these draws have been getting real stale the last few years.

Zabojnik

In other news, I just bought this graphics card - Gainward GTX 770 Phantom - for 200€.

Gainward%20GTX%20770%20Phantom.jpg

Sold my old GTX 570 for 100€. Should be a well good cheap upgrade that'll see me through 2015.

Salvadora

I think we can beat Madrid at home. They've lost to worse teams than us in La Liga on occasion. Doubt we will, but we can. Expect we'll get Jammered at the Bernabeau though, but so will Basel and Ludorets in all probability
It's the Champions League though and Madrid will be determined to win it (+ Ronaldo out for the record).

Don't know if you could handle their pace in attack.

pulga

Banned
SocialRMadrid: UEFA Best Player in Europe ranking

1. Cristiano
2. Robben
3. Neuer
4. Muller
5. Lahm
5. Messi
7. James
8. Suarez
9. Di Maria
10. D.Costa

Suarez and Di Maria are too low. James and Messi too high.

Zabojnik

1. Cristiano
2. Robben
3. Neuer
4. Muller
5. Lahm
5. Messi
7. James
8. Suarez
9. Di Maria
10. D.Costa

Look at Kroos there, it's like he's always been in that top 10. Oh wait ...

1. Cristiano
2. Robben
3. Neuer
4. Muller
5. Lahm
5. Messi
7. James
8. Suarez
9. Di Maria
10. D.Costa

Honestly James has no business being up there. I've yet to be convinced he's got what it takes. I just hope he's not another kaka 2.0

So happy for Ronaldo, dude deserves it so much.

1. Cristiano
2. Robben
3. Neuer
4. Muller
5. Lahm
5. Messi
7. James
8. Suarez
9. Di Maria
10. D.Costa

That James ranking is fucking ridiculous. Messi is in the right spot considering his raw stats, he still had an insane scoring record, as below par as his performances were

I do hope you bring it. I just don't expect you to have enough to do it.

pulga

Banned
To everyone questioning James

I guess even journalists got caught up in the WC hype :lol

Can't wait to see him slot the winning assist for La Undecima hnnnggggg

Messi too high? LOL

Di Maria and Suarez were better than him last season

Shit load of tap-ins and penalties to make his stats look better mean shit m8

Top Bottom