• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

wedward

Weakened ?
Just because of Lewandowski ?

Man, you're playing without a proper striker week over week.

We got two decent replacements and we signed players for other positions like Ginter.
Plus we're not having as many injured players like last year, at least I'll hope so.

Gündogan,Subotic and Kuba will be back, and they'll sign Kagawa.

It's too early to call. For both teams. A lot can happen between now and when we play.

I haven't watched Dortmund this year, but any time you lose a world class player it's hard to replace that. Sure they will be fun games again though!

Jarnet87

Strootman to United was written in the stars the day Lewis took over. It's only natural that Roma would be in the group of death. Makes the transfer much easier to complete.

dakun

Gala is a way harder opponent than Besiktas to play against.. Arsenal and Dortmund need to step up their game for sure if they want to advance. It certainly isn't an easy group to get out of because everybody has the potential to beat everybody else in the group

Hahaha

oh boy

It's on m8s

ehmtuf.gif

pulga

Banned
Group A:
1. Atletico
2. Juve

Group B:
1. Real Madrid
2. Liverpool

Group C:
1. Benfica
2. Monaco (if Falcao sticks around, if not, Zenit)

Group D:
1. Dortmund
2. Arsenal

Group E:
1. Bayern
2. Roma

Group F:
1. PSG
2. Barca

Group G:
1. Chelsea
2. Shalke

Group H:
1. Athletic
2. Porto

Gala is a way harder opponent than Besiktas to play against.. Arsenal and Dortmund need to step up their game for sure if they want to advance. It certainly isn't an easy group to get out of because everybody has the potential to beat everybody else in the group
Galatasaray without Drogba should be easy to be honest, Arsenal and Dortmund to advance without too much issues.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Oh yeah, that would have not been a good welcome home for Llorente lol, he left a really bad taste on the way he acted.

what did he do btw? I wasn't paying attention to his story because I wasn't expecting to get him at all :lol I thought he would pick a better team tbh

So this is what happens when Milan isn't in the CL and the draw is on. 30 minutes of nothing.

I'll be supporting Ludogorets. Just six games, some more money, not that good, 8k people at their stadium. It'll feel like Milan.

Not Anderlecht lol.

Pennywise

It's too early to call. For both teams. A lot can happen between now and when we play.

I haven't watched Dortmund this year, but any time you lose a world class player it's hard to replace that. Sure they will be fun games again though!

Yeah.
Of course loosing Lewandowski is hard, but there are no severe long term injuries for Dortmund now.
Some players are out for some weeks, but not months like last year.
And both of us really need to integrate our new signings.
Will be an interesting group.

Salvadora

Yeah.
Of course loosing Lewandowski is hard, but there are no severe long term injuries for Dortmund now.
Some players are out for some weeks, but not months like last year.
And both of us really need to integrate our new signings.
Will be an interesting group.
Severe is losing a world class player (and leading scorer) and replacing him with Immobile.

Wasn't saying you were shit, just weakened in a key position.

Will be interesting to see how things go in that group.

pulga

Banned
Is there any universe where Cristiano doesn't win this?

Broke the CL goalscoring record in a season to win La Decima for crying out loud :lol

Yen

Hakin Yakin will score a hattrick to knock us out of the CL. Then we'll struggle past Auxerre in the Europa

Top Bottom