• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Is there any universe where Cristiano doesn't win this?

Broke the CL goalscoring record in a season to win La Decima for crying out loud :lol

You are actively trying to destroy any sort of balance in your team. Yes, there is some universe and it's this one m8.

Edit : Oh it's ballon d'or shit? Terry got this.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We ... are. <3

That's okay though, we can still go through. I have faith in Conte.

Seriously, Cholo is going to give Allegri a fucking master class in tactics

-_-

tumblr_mbzymvkNzv1r3zat8.gif

I HAVE FAITH

Now sell us Sokratis, Milch.

We can't. We have more important things to be taken care of right now.

umV7OV9.jpg

Can't wait for Rambo to score the winner in Dortmund again.

Pls understand

We're (hopefully) not as bad as last season anymore.

Severe is losing a world class player (and leading scorer) and replacing him with Immobile.

Reported for when Ciro scores 3 goals against you.

sneaky77

what did he do btw? I wasn't paying attention to his story because I wasn't expecting to get him at all :lol I thought he would pick a better team tbh

First he left thru the back door, never had a presser or even a letter to the fans, but before that his last yr he didn't do anything, barely even looked like he wanted to practice, and he had been 2-3 yrs with his renovating the contract, saying he wanted this, he wanted that, so the club made an effort and offered him most of what he wanted, and he never signed, but to the public was like oh I want to stay, I am going to sign.. bla bla bla.. it was like a bad soap opera lol. Basically he was a double faced traitor... at least he didn't try to jump the fence of the training facility to get his shit back like Javi martinez.

Seriously, though. Why fucking Arsenal again? This whole TV group stuff is beyond ridiculous at this point. I mean, we almost played Real again as well.

Gala will be a cool match, we've got a spy with Günter in their team, And Anderlecht is quite cool as well. Arsenal, though...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
First he left thru the back door, never had a presser or even a letter to the fans, but before that his last yr he didn't do anything, barely even looked like he wanted to practice, and he had been 2-3 yrs with his renovating the contract, saying he wanted this, he wanted that, so the club made an effort and offered him most of what he wanted, and he never signed, but to the public was like oh I want to stay, I am going to sign.. bla bla bla.. it was like a bad soap opera lol. Basically he was a double faced traitor... at least he didn't try to jump the fence of the training facility to get his shit back like Javi martinez.

Hahahah oh god that was funny! You would think he can afford to buy whatever is in there in Germany anyway

by not training properly he almost ruined his first season with us, it took him MONTHS to be fully fit and to force himself into the XI

wedward

Seriously, though. Why fucking Arsenal again? This whole TV group stuff is beyond ridiculous at this point. I mean, we almost played Real again as well.

Gala will be a cool match, we've got a spy with Günter in their team, And Anderlecht is quite cool as well. Arsenal, though...

Yeah, they really need to change the rules. It's beginning to get a bit boring playing the same teams over and over.

wedward

André Schürrle &#8207;@Andre_Schuerrle 2m
Tough group!!! What do you think?? #cfc #cl

Fuck off Shirley.

Mesut Özil &#8207;@MesutOzil1088 5m
Group D: @BVB, @GalatasaraySK & @rscanderlecht - I'm looking forward to a very interesting group &#128522; #COYG #Arsenal #AFC #UCLdraw

omgkitty

Yeah, they really need to change the rules. It's beginning to get a bit boring playing the same teams over and over.

Hopefully if Dortmund does well again this year, they should be able to move up to Pot 1 and knock out one of those shit Portuguese teams and we won't have to worry about this any more.

pulga

Banned
André Schürrle &#8207;@Andre_Schuerrle 2m
Tough group!!! What do you think?? #cfc #cl

Fuck off Shirley.

Mesut Özil &#8207;@MesutOzil1088 5m
Group D: @BVB, @GalatasaraySK & @rscanderlecht - I'm looking forward to a very interesting group &#128522; #COYG #Arsenal #AFC #UCLdraw

MesutOzil1088: Congrats to @Cristiano! &#128079;
#UEFAbestplayer 2013/14

Oh Mesut <3

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Junited we're tired of waiting for you in the CL

when are you going to be in our group you pack of cunts

pulga

Banned
@evilkagawa: Gaal say "Congratulations Shinji, you in group D. Good luck."

I say "But Gaal, We no in Champion of league?" He just smile?

I so confused!

I cant breathe

Shinji wins tho

GQman2121

Banned
I don't think we could have asked for a better draw. It's all coming in up Mou here in year two. Please Costa, don't break.

City have a mountain to climb. Tough, tough games.

Top Bottom