• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

BREAKING

kingarturo23: Que bueno ver al fútbol chileno unido apoyando al Presi...así vamos a seguir creciendo!!! #Jadue http://t.co/WfFHK4WDJH

Translation:

Amazing to see chilean football UNITED backing the President..this is how we grow! #Junited

XcVCEWa.png

Well, that's all the proof I need.

wedward

Athletic Club Bilbao ‏@Athletic_eng 3 May 2012
Javi Martinez to Cristiano after Real Madrid won La Liga in Bilbao: Don't celebrate too much, I'm a WorldCup champion and you're not, clown.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
*Premface filter on*

Marotta "We'll sell
only if player asks for a move,
Vidal
has not asked, I don't think
he'll leave us in the last days of transfer market"

wedward

lol. You're going to be amusing this season.

WHAT HAVE WE DONE LIGHTNING?

Don't say Chambers. Debuchy doesn't improve us a great deal. Sanchez is good, but with Giroud out I don't think we are any better than last season.

Honestly once the window closes i'll be fine. I don't expect anything more than top 4 and make it out of group stage so I don't think i'll be disappointed.

jesalr

Tottenham team to play AEL Limassol: Lloris, Naughton, Chiriches, Kaboul, Davies, Dembele, Sandro, Lennon, Paulinho, Townsend, Kane.

subs: Friedel, Dier, Rose, Veljkovic, Chadli, Holtby, Adebayor

Paulinho over Holtby? Lewis must be on his way. At least the Sandro/Dembele midfield is back for the first time in god knows how long.

MoPo is essentially doing what I do in FIFA career mode. He has a cup team and a league team.

K1LLER7

Story of the day:

Bonucci posted this while he was stuck in an elevator for hours

10598378_1495371114048542_741362477_a.jpg
First Vidic and now Bonucci.

What's with Italy and players getting stuck in elevators.

This isn't the right way of stopping players from moving clubs.
We should try it with Kagawa :(

wedward

Sandra Goldschmidt ‏@SanBorussia 2m
Dortmund's first groupstage game will be at home against Arsenal on Tuesday, 16th of September. #BVB #Arsenal

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid: 10 CL titles

Bayern Munich: lol

I can do this all day, blabby :lol

"al presi"? does he even know their president is a woman?

Idk m8 maybe he's talking about the chilean football federation president WHO CARES HES GOING TO UNITED

Barzul

Don't say Chambers. Debuchy doesn't improve us a great deal. Sanchez is good, but with Giroud out I don't think we are any better than last season.

Honestly once the window closes i'll be fine. I don't expect anything more than top 4 and make it out of group stage so I don't think i'll be disappointed.

If Wilshere rediscovers form and we have Walcott back too. Plus we're definitely going to add before the window is up. Who knows how good this Rabiot kid can be for us. Won't knock him as I've never seen him play.

Lightning

Banned

I never expected us to be challenging for the title so am not bothered. I knew once Sanchez signed we were not signing a striker so am not bothered. I did expect a DM so am a bit disappointed by that.

Debuchy to Sagna changes nothing. Chambers I prefer over Vermaelen so for me it's an upgrade but still possibly one short in defence. Would I prefer a striker? Sure but it isn't happening, it was never happening.

Pachimari

I'm real sure we're gonna sign more players before the transfer window closes. Either one of Veratti, Falcao and Gustavo.

Also happy about our Champions League excited. Excited to meet Liverpool.

pulga

Banned
maybe what Alligatorjandro meant was what are Arsenal's chances of meaningfully advancing throughout the CL competition as a whole

L1NETT

BREAKING: Leeds United can confirm that David Hockaday's contract at the club has been terminated with immediate effect #lufc

MC: “After the defeat at Bradford I realised that my decision to keep David at the club following the defeat at Watford was wrong

MC continued: "and I had to change my mind on the coaches position. As a club we will now begin our search for a new head coach.” #lufc

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH

oh god

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

BYE BYE DAVEY BOY. NO CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FOR YOU

wedward

I never expected us to be challenging for the title so am not bothered. I knew once Sanchez signed we were not signing a striker so am not bothered. I did expect a DM so am a bit disappointed by that.

Debuchy to Sagna changes nothing. Chambers I prefer over Vermaelen so for me it's an upgrade but still possibly one short in defence. Would I prefer a striker? Sure but it isn't happening, it was never happening.

It's just a bummer that we all accept this. Why?

What is the point of these new commercial deals if we aren't going to put it into the team. Wenger knows this team can't compete for the title. Why does he accept that as ok?

Top Bottom