• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Clegg

Seen a few articles saying movement and penetration stagnates with Rooney, Mata and RVP together. Constantly playing in front of defences. So easy to defend against.
Listening to a podcast with Tim Vickery where he basically says Di Maria and Falcao will work beautifully if you play them in their correct positions ie wing/midfield and central striker respectively. Then goes on to say that United's best formation could be a 4-2-3-1 with Di Maria, RVP and Rooney behind Falcao. Personally, I'm not sure that'll work, but it would be jokes to watch.

L1NETT

What a vulgar overly expensive wankstain of a stadium

New Wembley as a thing is everything I despise about football at the moment

L1NETT

Yeah I can't watch this fucking rubbish

Listen to that noise. Fucking christ

Just hold it at Villa Park or something

Not this Colosseum for the rich and scummy

Tc91

How is he playing?

KIDA! Daehli is playing.

Quite well so far, 2 good counters like Horse said, another chance down the left but the cut inside was blocked by Großkreutz, another nice turn in CM with 3 players around him and got pulled down by Schurrle.

K1LLER7

Quite well so far, 2 good counters like Horse said, another chance down the left but the cut inside was blocked by Großkreutz, another nice turn in CM with 3 players around him and got pulled down by Schurrle.
Nice :D

Don't injure him Germany!

Arnie

there's an upside to this,

no Gerrard
Must've been tough for you watching him.

Luckily the closest Scholesy will get to an international career is as a pundit for Al Jazeera in two years when the gambling debts have really sunk their claws in.

Top Bottom