• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Klose retiring is so sad ;(

Neutral on Mertesacker, did a decent job but I'm not gonna miss him when Hummels and Boateng are playing.

Couldn't give a shit about Lahm.

TeddyBoy

I'm going to take my good looks and immense wit with me to Gaming now.

I will do for them what I did for everyone in here: make them cool by association.

Goodbye forever.

ibzj0e1n1cG8Fm.gif

Pls stay. Also pls buy Borini in January.

Clegg

Falcao hasn't assisted for a goal in his last 53 games. He isn't a back to goal player or a link man. Give him the ball when he's facing towards goal and he'll do the business. That's why Herrera and Di Maria are so important. We've lacked real creativity for quite a while now and it shows on the pitch. If Herrera can speed up our midfield play then we'll be able to get the ball to our attackers in better areas. Get the ball to Di Maria in a bit of space and he can find Falcao quickly and he can do the damage.

Christ I can't believe I'm actually in a position to write a sentence like that last one.

Falcao hasn't assisted for a goal in his last 53 games. He isn't a back to goal player or a link man. Give him the ball when he's facing towards goal and he'll do the business. That's why Herrera and Di Maria are so important. We've lacked real creativity for quite a while now and it shows on the pitch. If Herrera can speed up our midfield play then we'll be able to get the ball to our attackers in better areas. Get the ball to Di Maria in a bit of space and he can find Falcao quickly and he can do the damage.

Christ I can't believe I'm actually in a position to write a sentence like that last one.

Seen a few articles saying movement and penetration stagnates with Rooney, Mata and RVP together. Constantly playing in front of defences. So easy to defend against.

3Sixty

Oh apparently we don't have a replacement for Gerrard someone to sit in front of the back 4.

Funny how Gerrard was dog shite at that too.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
They let jack bring his wheelchair on, how nice

Arnie

As a Pirlo type Gerrard is great.

He isn't fucking Makalele, though.

Depends how the manager wants to play the match.

It's fucking Hodgson, like.

Feorax

If he's earmarked Henderson to sit in front of defense, he's remarkably stupid

We all know he's remarkably stupid. This is no surprise.

If we had a decent RB fit, I'd shift Stones into CB and use Phil Jones as the defensive mid. Still not ideal, but at least gives the other midfielders a chance.

Top Bottom