• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

11 min: Rooney has already made an impact as captain in so far as his elbow has made an impact on Havard Nordtveit's chin. After some treatment the Norway defender is able to carry on. He's not the one who called you chubby, Wayne.

:lol

Tc91

Di Maria is tearing the German defence up. Who is this Durm guy cause he's getting a little bit pooped on.

He looks good on the right. Played all 3 positions so far.

moojito

Sterling's hair will get bigger the more he scores.

KidNPlay.jpg

rodvik

Please do not get injured Rooney. We are playing ManU in a few weeks and need you using up a team slot so we have a chance.

Di Maria is tearing the German defence up. Who is this Durm guy cause he's getting a little bit pooped on.

Durm is a future BVB legend.

Doesn't look so good because he's used to superior Klopp tactics and getting help from other players. Löw doesn't give a shit about wingers tracking back and if it's just a friendly, neither do our wingers.

Tc91

Another assist by Di Maria, great finish by Lamela.

Durm is a future BVB legend.

Doesn't look so good because he's used to superior Klopp tactics and getting help from other players. Löw doesn't give a shit about wingers tracking back and if it's just a friendly, neither do our wingers.

Ah, yeah he's pushing very far up field and being caught out by Zaba/Di Maria down the right. Just happened again for the goal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Di Maria is playing too well

Hell get injured

Take him off at HT please

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Pls Argentina manager.

Take ADM and Rojo off at HT.

Pls.

I have this thought in my mind that someone is getting injured this break, my money was on Falcao, couldnt bear it if it was Di Maria though D:

Top Bottom