• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Di Maria

DxBbHqt.jpg

Randdalf

Sterling, Wilshere, Sturridge, Ox and Henderson are playing great, not sure about Rooney's role though, he doesn't seem to be getting involved so much. Would rather have a Barkley or someone of that ilk playing behind Sturridge to create more passing opportunities for the wingers and central midfielders.

spidye

What did you expect after all these changes ?
Plus we've got Podolski on the pitch.
The players don't even hide their indifference to this game.

That's what you get if you have 10 players on the pitch who have kroos' motivation

And as an austrian I try to laugh at germany as much as I could. :p

Pennywise

The players don't even hide their indifference to this game.

That's what you get if you have 10 players on the pitch who have kroos' motivation

And as an austrian I try to laugh at germany as much as I could. :p

Those spare moments must be really used eh ? :p

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
His performance against Belgium was piss poor if I remember rightly.

Everyone was commenting on his decision making.

Possibly the worst performance ive ever seen in a competitive international, i was in here slating him. Still, he never gave up and got a goal so, thats something.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Rooney's decline in the past 2 seasons has been unbelievable. Ever since RVP joined United he's been shit.

He was great when he wanted his contract, he really really was, now he got it and he sucks, this same exact thing happened last time he threw a wobbly about his contract a few years back and again after he got it he reverted.

I really really hope Gaal sees it, he only tried in pre-season because he had to, got captain and he has sucked shit in our 3 games.

Bench him.

Top Bottom