• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

During WC2010 I went to the pub to watch England with some mates.

Everyone in there was a cunt.

I imagine they'd be the people who go scatty for the England band playing the national anthem or whatever.

The kind of fan who chants 'Rooney, Rooney' over n over even if he plays like a fat crow.

3Sixty

I imagine they'd be the people who go scatty for the England band playing the national anthem or whatever.

The kind of fan who chants 'Rooney, Rooney' over n over even if he plays like a fat crow.

Don't make me talk about my Wembley experience again...

Nicktendo86

There is like no atmosphere in Wembley, its fucking dire.

How is Hodgson still in a job?

How is Rooney captain?

Why am I watching this and not bake off?

Nicktendo86

Same, some cunts singing about German bombers during the USA game, was fucking embarrassed to be English.

Rooney looks like his career might end at like 31. Already everything he does is so laboured, basic things seem like a struggle for him and he's 28. It's as though he developed faster than everyone at 16 and his body will collapse quicker than everyone else's too.

Fuck this shit, going to watch Happy Valley instead. Lemme know how the second half goes lads.

The Happy Valley theme music is terrible loooool, good first ep tho.

Same, some cunts singing about German bombers during the USA game, was fucking embarrassed to be English.

I despise English 'football culture' but I love football gaf and chatting about it with my mates.

Makes me wonder, where do 'those fans' aka hooligans, even come from? You never meet one by themselves but as soon as an England game comes on, they appear.

EmiPrime

Don't most of them support lower league (or non-league) teams? Or is that just a stereotype?

Go_Ly_Dow

I despise English 'football culture' but I love football gaf and chatting about it with my mates.

Makes me wonder, where do 'those fans' aka hooligans, even come from? You never meet one by themselves but as soon as an England game comes on, they appear.

there was a local town match on last night and you could hear the chanting and screaming very clearly from my house lol

probably them

rodvik

Don't most of them support lower league (or non-league) teams? Or is that just a stereotype?

Lower league. Take a trip to Millwall or Leeds one day to see the type in full voice.

L1NETT

Fuck this shit, going to watch Happy Valley instead. Lemme know how the second half goes lads.

The Happy Valley theme music is terrible loooool, good first ep tho.

Who gives a fuck about the theme song you sponge

It's an incredible show

Should clean up at the BAFTAs I reckon unless The Fall series 2 is summat special.

L1NETT

Also football hooligans aren't football fans. Don't treat them as such. They are gangs of baying morons who go to simply cause trouble

And the idea only lower league clubs have them is fucking noddy

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I tuned into half time of the England game and the first words I hear are "Well you have to admit the opposition are poor"

0-0

DI MARIA WHY

Top Bottom