• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

FuturusX

Louis van Gaal is asked if he is surprised by the scale of the rebuilding job at Manchester United... LVG: "Yes, but that's a question I don't want to answer because I want to show my respect to David Moyes and Mr Ferguson."

burnnnn

Odd - I don't want to answer but I did...and I'll even add extra sauce by naming those responsible. Wow.

K1LLER7

LVG got it spot on in the end there imo.

There's no link between defence and midfield at the moment. Build up breaks down whenever we get pressed.

Hopefully we can get a good DM in.

Hindle

Banned
Real Madrid
Dortmund
Liverpool
Monaco

Brendan+Rodgers+Fulham+v+Liverpool+yGbd6ITo_ujl.jpg

We're not in here with you. You're in here with us.

You think they'll get out of the group?

Go_Ly_Dow

LVG got it spot on in the end there imo.

There's no link between defence and midfield at the moment. Build up breaks down whenever we get pressed.

Hopefully we can get a good DM in.

"There's no Vidal between defence and midfield at the moment"

K1LLER7

#EXACTLY

just say "Vidal" you pussy :lol
:lol

Nope. LVG was most likely referring the Juventus & Vidal when he said "We want to bring players, but it is not easy. Clubs don't want to sell and that is an issue. The player is not the problem, they want to come." (Or something along those lines.)

Would be best to get a good DM who will do for now. Then get Strootman in January/Next summer.

Nope. LVG was most likely referring the Juventus & Vidal when he said "We want to bring players, but it is not easy. Clubs don't want to sell and that is an issue. The player is not the problem, they want to come." (Or something along those lines.)

Would be best to get a good DM who will do for now. Then get Strootman in January/Next summer.

Big Willy's on his way.

Incoming Nigel De Jong....

Bold One

Cleverley, Young, Hernandez, Anderson and Fletcher are currently stealing a living, cut them loose and accept any offer before the likes of villa and hull before change their minds

He ain't bad but it would be fucking hilarious with all the Vidal circle jerking

Eh, Juve never wanted to sell anyway. If we fail to get Vidal, we obviously decided he wasn't worth what they wanted. De Jong would significantly improve our midfield and he knows LvG, so I think we should get him anyway.

Top Bottom