• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Nicktendo86

i wish. I think it's like a 95% chance we end this window not adding another CM/DM. the 5% chance is we get Vidal. No faith at all in getting Carvalho. I'd love to get him as we desperately need a DM.
I've got a feeling we will get SOMEONE. Who I have no idea.

Korez

10547614_10152401054887746_3521373791699760104_n.png

Clegg

I still think we'll bring someone in. Would be suicideal to end the transfer window with Fletcher and Cleverley still so close to a regular first team place.

omgkitty

Arsenal have submitted a bid for Sokratis? Would be a great signing but doubt Dortmund would sell even though they did just buy Ginter.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He said he's sticking to his philosophy (whatever that is at this point), but we might change formation during a match like we did against Swansea. Idk.

'philosophy' :lol

No Berardi in Conte's Italy. He got called up for the U21. Only in Italy.

Pls not Real again.

I feel like they're still punishing him

didn't we call Borini and Stephan before, despite doing far less?

Rob Dawson ‏@RobDawsonMEN 23s

Van Gaal: "Maybe after Monday we will have a different group. Some players will leave. Some will come in. We have to wait and see."

HNNNNNNNNNNG

ian herbert ‏@ianherbs 4s

LVG: "Marcos Rojo is working on his permit. He must go abroad for it. He is abroad in the [Argentian] embassy in Madrid." #mufc

BOOOOOOOOO

Defence isn't our biggest problem, it's midfield. We can't get the ball forward because they're always passing backwards and fucking sideways.

Louis van Gaal is asked if he is surprised by the scale of the rebuilding job at Manchester United... LVG: "Yes, but that's a question I don't want to answer because I want to show my respect to David Moyes and Mr Ferguson."

burnnnn

Go_Ly_Dow

Demand a source for Vidal's quote.

And LOL is someone actually pay's us for Cleverly with a year left on his contract.

YES VILLA!

Top Bottom