• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Don't get the Torres hate.
He's a great forward and he gave you that final goal in camp nou.
If I were a Chelsea fan I would be crying in the corner

I was so excited when he joined but holy shit he has been awful. Always really happy for him when he scored and absolutely loved his game against Manchester City last season at home. He worked his arse off. Other than that the only other moment I will really remember is his Barcalona goal.

Linius

oy1Q3Tz.png

<3

Go_Ly_Dow

dc89

Achilles v Fortuna(2)
Den Bosch v Ajax(2)
Helmond v NEC(Y)
PSV v Eindhoven(Y)
RKC v Twente(2)
Sparta Rotterdamn v Volendam(Y)
Telstar v Almere(2)
VVV v Emmen(Y)

---

Big 30 mins needed!

Meier

League 1 folks, keep an eye on Gboly Ariyibi for me. Just signed with Chesterfield. American youngster who was at Soton for his youth career.

No it's not

That's great hustle by Nando.

Sure, it was a heads up decision by him to keep involved in the play, but Hart made a massive, massive blunder. Pellers benching him and getting him back in the right frame of mind was a pretty great move. A shame that Nasta was broken too. :( It seems like he might stay to me though.. fingers crossed.

omgkitty

tim payton &#8207;@timpayton 7h

So of £100m for this window almost £75m has been spent by Arsenal (incl agent fees) & £30m received so the transfer kitty is now £55 to £60m

wedward

tim payton &#8207;@timpayton 7h

So of £100m for this window almost £75m has been spent by Arsenal (incl agent fees) & £30m received so the transfer kitty is now £55 to £60m

I'll put you on the ignore list if you ever post something from Tim Payton again.

I hope this doesn't mean Sandro is off. Hopefully Holtby is the one who gets moved on.

If MoPo views Paulinho as an attacking midfielder rather than a CM, then we would have Sandro, Dembele, Capoue, Bentaleb and Strambouli as CMs. That would be OK for the number of competitions we're in, though I sense Sandro will still leave.

If we get Welbeck and send Soldado away then that will be the last of our incomings I guess.

I feel really bad for Holtby. I'm also a bit concerned that we were after Schneiderlin and Musacchio but it looks like we've ended up with Fazio and this other bloke.

Hopefully we can't afford Welbeck or someone else signs him. He's not good enough. And you can tell the manager would stick him out left because we couldn't get Jay Rodriguez.

El Topo

If Burnley win United should just buy the club.

Edit:
It's pretty amazing a small club like Burnley managed to reach Premier League. You have to admire that.

Top Bottom