• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
You would think twitter would be light up with potential signings for us but...its all very quiet :eek:

Linius

4-0

Great game, great performance, Bielsa is a hero. Brings 5 men forward when up 3-0. This is football

For some reason I thought you were a Chelsea fan but you've been rooting for Marseille tonight? I'm confused.

Always thought we only had Timerda who cared about the Ligue 1.

Suen

I'm not ready at all, really angry about the club buying Makienok, the price only makes it worse. I hope he gets the Mehmeti threatment of rotting with the reserves for years to have his career ruined. Also the defense is just fucking horrible, Iachini is going to get fired because of bad buys. :(
:lol sounds like Palermo alright. This transfer window has been horrible. We've bought two south american players that have never played in Europe but refused to sign Acquah for a smaller fee this summer (we will sign him next summer though). I was interested on Dzemaili as well, we could have used the money for him :/

Great save by Alves.

United not linked to any new players

WHY
It's coming m8. MK Dons XI to United.

:lol sounds like Palermo alright. This transfer window has been horrible. We've bought two south american players that have never played in Europe but refused to sign Acquah for a smaller fee this summer (we will sign him next summer though). I was interested on Dzemaili as well, we could have used the money for him :/

Great save by Alves.

Serie A is dead anyway, will only be even more dead when Allegri wins it.

You know, if I were a football player interested in playing Champions League football, I'd not consider Utd. They aren't in it this year and probably won't be in it next year given their weakness and the strength of the teams above them.

2 years without CL football in a career is quite long.

If I were interested in a payday though, I'd go.

I'm interested in a payday.

Sign me. I'll put in 100% more effort than your performance against MK Dons. Promise.

This guy had to have faked this:

BwNZ_hXIYAASns4.jpg:large

You're nearing insanity man

Go have a break, eat kitkat, snickers or something

go wank

Jin_7

Looked like Micky should have gotten a pen to me.
Too many wasted chances on the break but still a deserved victory for Dortmund.

Linius

dont know, I always liked their logo and kits when I was younger and just followed them because of that. Chelsea because they're hilarious and the ultimate troll club.

Oh well, you gotta have some way to support clubs when you're from far away. It's always interesting to hear the stories from fans from overseas.

Suen

christ Valencia's defense is so shit. Malaga is going through them like a hot knife through butter. Alves is keeping Valencia alive.

Showaddy

WTF? Montpellier say we've signed someone from them:

Who is he? Is this our Schneiderlin backup?

He's 100% the Schneiderlin back-up plan, aggressive DM with a good range of passing. Have no facking clue if he's better or worse but £4.5 million is a hell of a lot less than what Southampton were asking for and can't go far wrong for that price.

Does mean that Sandro is probably gone though :(

Scum

He's 100% the Schneiderlin back-up plan, aggressive DM with a good range of passing. Have no facking clue if he's better or worse but £4.5 million is a hell of a lot less than what Southampton were asking for and can't go far wrong for that price.

Does mean that Sandro is probably gone though :(

It'll probably be Holtby.

Top Bottom