• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

omgkitty

Mario L ‏@MarioLe0 9m

Reus and Sokratis saying goodbye to Dortmund in style before their moves to the Emirates next week

BwOi185CcAAeA_0.jpg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
WTF? Montpellier say we've signed someone from them:

Un accord a été trouvé entre le #MHSC et @SpursOfficial pour le transfert de @BenjiStambouli
7:17 PM - 29 Aug 2014

Who is he? Is this our Schneiderlin backup?

I really do hope Torres does well. As much as I hate watching him play for us, he does seem like a nice guy and only ever really had one outburst at the club. Hope we get Destro! Although Remy or Bony probably would be better.

Are you a Madrid fan?

You don't understand

We didn't need James. We lost DiGoat. We lost Xabi. We lost the third best gk in europe. We are losing the training cone (that has more balls than the ones Iker can catch)

Benz is all alone up front. We have Ilarra to replace Xabi (Kross is not a full DM)

The Cordoba game was really dull.

No undecima for us. Dream is dead. lass Diarra all over again

tbm24

You don't understand

We didn't need James. We lost DiGoat. We lost Xabi. We lost the third best gk in europe. We are losing the training cone (that has more balls than the ones Iker can catch)

Benz is all alone up front. We have Ilarra to replace Xabi (Kross is not a full DM)

The Cordoba game was really dull.

No undecima for us. Dream is dead. lass Diarra all over again

Falcao should be arriving on a year loan, no need to fret.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Nice.

Never heard of him before today.

Add him to the list of players United should have signed.

I hope this doesn't mean Sandro is off. Hopefully Holtby is the one who gets moved on.

If MoPo views Paulinho as an attacking midfielder rather than a CM, then we would have Sandro, Dembele, Capoue, Bentaleb and Strambouli as CMs. That would be OK for the number of competitions we're in, though I sense Sandro will still leave.

If we get Welbeck and send Soldado away then that will be the last of our incomings I guess.

Linius

When I met up with him I told him before leaving he should tots come back to the thread and he said to think about it. The banter culture is apparently something he's not a big fan of so he decided to pull back for a while. And also indeed to sort things out on the job side since he graduated but is still without a job.

Meier

2 year loan is so weird. why not 1 and then see if you can sell

They know they won't be able to and Milan probably wouldn't have accepted that anyway. It's possible he could suffer some sort of career ending injury too. At least this way, they're at least having someone else pay half his wages rather than possibly having to foot the whole bill.

Top Bottom