• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT4| Did you see that Ludogorets display last night?

Go_Ly_Dow

Torres Summary Gif

402044551.gif
402044551.gif

wedward

Don't Laugh must be furious right now.

If only Torres had had a good mid behind him he would have led the league.

What iffffffffff

Torres Summary Gif

https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/402044551.gif?1316439769[IMG][IMG]https://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/402044551.gif?1316439769[IMG][/QUOTE]
YES GOLD TIE.

At least we'll say that we tried.
[quote="Mr Cola, post: 127650491"]This year has more loans or loan attemps than any I can imagine, is it to do with FFP?[/QUOTE]
No, we're just cheap. And broke, in a way.

dc89

Achilles v Fortuna(2)
Den Bosch v Ajax(1)
Helmond v NEC(Y)
PSV v Eindhoven(2)
RKC v Twente(2)
Sparta Rotterdamn v Volendam(2)
Telstar v Almere(1)
VVV v Emmen(2)

TELSTARRRR. Come on!! MOAR.
Y = it's done :lol

Linius

Achilles v Fortuna(2)
Den Bosch v Ajax(1)
Helmond v NEC(Y)
PSV v Eindhoven(2)
RKC v Twente(2)
Sparta Rotterdamn v Volendam(2)
Telstar v Almere(1)
VVV v Emmen(2)

TELSTARRRR. Come on!! MOAR.
Y = it's done :lol

Don't root for Telstar

pls

"No fee is involved and Chelsea are effectively ripping up final two years of his contract. Torres does not receive any kind of pay-off. "

Well... I guess that's alright, better than keeping him around at least lol

2 year loan is so weird. why not 1 and then see if you can sell

and risk having him around even longer?! Fuck that

Wait, Chelseas site says

" The move is now subject to Fernando agreeing personal terms with AC Milan and passing a medical examination."

I wouldnt be fucking surprised if he declined it.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Lawro thinks we will draw tomorrow :eek:
Poor Manchester United.
I think people are starting to understand the enormity of the task faced by former manager David Moyes when he got the job. Last season they thought, 'if Moyes goes we'll get this unbelievable manager and he'll sort it out'. That's not happened has it?
You can talk about not having great pace, players injured and a new system, but at the moment there are too many players at manager Louis van Gaal's United who are just not performing. I'm sure they are hoping record signing Angel Di Maria can reinvigorate the side.
I was surprised with what I saw in the League Cup against MK Dons.

Van Gaal should have played a back three of players who might play at the weekend. It would have been good to give them a pressure game against lower league opposition.
I just thought they threw away a good chance. They should have played a stronger team - it was only their third game of the season, so the players wouldn't have been tired.
Burnley have now lost three straight, following the defeat by Sheffield Wednesday in the League Cup. They did, however, play well in the second half of last week's 1-0 loss at Swansea.
A lot of big teams will go to Turf Moor and win, but United are full of mistakes at the moment which is why I'm going for the draw.

Top Bottom