• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

Watching Taken 2.

This final fight scene is terrible. Started off like some Anime fight. Now he's took off his jacket lololol

Liam pls. You'll only injure yourself.

Taken 2 is the worst film I've seen in cinemas in years and I've seen every Transformers film.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Killer and people are getting it on PS4 mate

We already have 7-8 who play on pc regularly and a good 7-8 joining us next year on pc :D

Of course there will be fallout rates

But this is going to be a big year for us

1641 games last year, we are gonna beat it next

Blablurn

I think he knows. We got quite a lot of people on pc already, and a few more coming in with the next one though.

He has played with us a couple of times and I'm fairly certain he was drunk. Laughed a lot at least, a German Brokenoath.

i2jh80atGPQWU.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Any good recommendations here for milk substitutes that go well on cereal but arent soya? I love milk but I cant stomach it :(

Mr Cola

L1NETT

L1NETT, fuuuccccckkkkk me, Happy Valley is so GOOOD.

and Ryan is a Man City fan? fuck off, you little cunt lol

Ep 4 is probably the best episode of TV this year. Actually, not probably. It is.

Although bloke who plays Ashley's accent is the most hilarious over the top thing ever

May as well stick on flatcap and break into a Geoff Boycott impression

t'batsmen t'bloody t'shite

How good is Haynes

(gonna be next year in championship when Bouremouth bid for him)

Well done anywho, must have been crackin to be back

Mr Cola

Fuck it, im just gonna go and buy every kind of alternative milk I can tomorrow and see what happens

Milk is the nicest drink ever other than water

Mr Cola

Best is whole milk... cold, nice and thick (pause). And i'm lactose intolerant.

I still remember the milk my nan used to get delivered, with the cream on top in the bottles, id eat cocopops with it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISS MY CHILDHOOD

Ep 4 is probably the best episode of TV this year. Actually, not probably. It is.

Although bloke who plays Ashley's accent is the most hilarious over the top thing ever

May as well stick on flatcap and break into a Geoff Boycott impression

t'batsmen t'bloody t'shite

Dat ending, jayus

:lol and now they've interviewing ashley, fucking hell he's a bad actor hahahah

Esch

Banned
I still remember the milk my nan used to get delivered, with the cream on top in the bottles, id eat cocopops with it.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I MISS MY CHILDHOOD

Shit is the BEST. It's too bad americans were convinced fat killed you when i was growing up so i was relegated to skim and 2%. Garbage.

Hixx

Someone ITT said Happy Valley was on Netflix

You lying motherfucker

edit: Oh, it's on the US one. You semi-lying motherfucker.

Someone ITT said Happy Valley was on Netflix

You lying motherfucker

edit: Oh, it's on the US one. You semi-lying motherfucker.

Is it good? It keeps popping up on my Netflix account and I need a new show to watch as I´ll be done with Medium tonight.

How good is Haynes

(gonna be next year in championship when Bouremouth bid for him)

Well done anywho, must have been crackin to be back

Haynes is great. I though John Fleck had a really good game, never seen him put in so much effort. The crowd was very loud. Shame there wasn't more away supporters to bump up the total attendance.

Mr Cola

Say what you want about the Matrix reloaded but the freeway bit is fucking terrific

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Can't wait to ditch the shit that is Fifa 14 and join the shit that is Fifa 15. #PCmasterrace

L1NETT

Haynes is great. I though John Fleck had a really good game, never seen him put in so much effort. The crowd was very loud. Shame there wasn't more away supporters to bump up the total attendance.

Make a date with Bradford City

Because we play you on Valentine's day

Preston and Sheff U will bring a few.

Is it good? It keeps popping up on my Netflix account and I need a new show to watch as I´ll be done with Medium tonight.

It's terrifically good. Even a Rhodes brother likes it. I would advise subtitles though (I think the accents are piss easy to understand...but I would) for folk not from UK.

Easily one of the best shows of 2014, no questions asked.

Arnie

Up to three weeks for Sturridge isn't too bad.

Gives us a bit of Balotelli time. With Lallana back and Markovic needing game time it's not bad at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom