• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
60GEOPv.jpg

Roman pls

Scum

Wow this is some horse shit from Nintendo.

You can't post Smash Bros screenshots to 3DS Miiverse from the OG 3DS & XL. But you can from the New 3DS & XL.

A 'memory issue' apparently.

Miiverse is slow enough as it is on the OG 3DS and 3DSXL. Sucks but surprised at all.

Carbonox

I don't care for the Destiny lore/story one bit. It's pretty terrible and poorly told. That's why I've only got up to Venus in the story and instead have focused purely on Strikes and Crucible. To me that's where the entertainment is.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Mark lawrenson on Wellbeck

it was an outstanding piece of business by the Gunners. You've almost got three strikers in one with him.

On Falcao
We're not just talking in terms of ability, but in terms of attitude. He's supposed to be a great trainer, a good guy and works hard for the team.
If that's the case then United might have got a real good deal and it will help soften the blow of losing Welbeck.

Soften the blow

SOFTEN THE BLOW

Meier

I haven't minded the Destiny story at all. Just did the Reef bit and then ensuing segment on Venus. The Queen is kinda hot.

pulga

Banned
hai guys long time lurker, first time poster

I was told this is the best place for normal, legit football banter?

and before anyone asks, I'm an Arsenal fan, born and bred

What an idiot

Good ol' Lawrenson, pissing people off since God knows when...

Robin Friday was marked during the game by Mark Lawrenson, who so frustrated the Cardiff forward with his close attention that Friday waited for Lawrenson to attempt a slide tackle and then kicked him in the face. After receiving a red card, Friday left the ground with the game still going on; according to legend, before leaving he broke into the Brighton dressing room and defecated in Lawrenson's kit bag.

The man didn't give a fuck.

63403.jpg

AFC Wimbledon striker Adebayo Akinfenwa, 32, has been officially announced as Fifa 15's strongest player, EA Sports has confirmed. (Evening Standard) 

What a fucking monster that guy is....

Hixx

PS4 is our u18s who play in the Northern League.

PC is our first team, CL competitors going for our 30th(?) Div 1 title. We are the Juve of FIFA Clubs.

That's depressing.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Going into fifa threads and people genuinely dont know about clubs

They have been playing normal fifa for years D:

Not knowing the greatness that is within their fingertips.

A free demo for Super Smash Bros for Nintendo 3DS hits the North America eShop on Sept. 19, Nintendo announced today. Select Club Nintendo Platinum members will be getting four codes to the Super Smash Bros. demo today.

More details coming

Sigh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom