• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

poor sanchez

BxVru46CYAAciNd.jpg:large

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I couldnt watch the press conference, anything of note said about our team Sunday? Is Herrera back?

Scum

So that's it, is it Rockstar? Fine. Steam sale it is then.

Enjoy your console audience while you can, for the mobile gaming Overlords will soon grace you.

Fergie

Banned
I couldnt watch the press conference, anything of note said about our team Sunday? Is Herrera back?
@ManUtd: Van Gaal on the #mufc team to face QPR: "We shall see who plays on Sunday. I'm a coach who always decides based on what I have observed."

Did say Shaw would get minutes.

Herrera is back.

@BenDinnery: "I think they [Herrera & Shaw] are fit enough to play. Theres always a risk when you bring players back, we let them play for U21s" #MUFC

So is Rafa.

Meier

Really bummed we'll be without Fernando for the Bayern game. :\ Top that off with Yaya on a few days rest.. that should be fun.

Really bummed we'll be without Fernando for the Bayern game. :\ Top that off with Yaya on a few days rest.. that should be fun.

I know right, it really sucks to lose all three of your starting holding midfielders for a CL...

Oh wait no, Fernando is just one guy.

inky

Did say Shaw would get minutes.

Herrera is back.

So is Rafa.

I can see Shaw starting, considering Rojo is likely to start as CB and Blind on the MF instead of Herrera. If Valencia is fit he will likely start ahead of Rafael too. Falcao on the bench coming in for RVP maybe...

Jarnet87

I can see Shaw starting, considering Rojo is likely to start as CB and Blind on the MF instead of Herrera. If Valencia is fit he will likely start ahead of Rafael too. Falcao on the bench coming in for RVP maybe...

Of course it is Falcao for RVP, no one would dare take off Captain Roo.

Meier

Hmm, struggling to find a way to have Messi, Ronaldo and Ibra on my fantasy team.. all have great groups and should score a ton. Dangit.

Linius

Hmm, struggling to find a way to have Messi, Ronaldo and Ibra on my fantasy team.. all have great groups and should score a ton. Dangit.

I wouldn't place Ibra in your team for the first game. Take this free tip. Veltman is gonna eat him up. It is known.

dc89

Wow this is some horse shit from Nintendo.

You can't post Smash Bros screenshots to 3DS Miiverse from the OG 3DS & XL. But you can from the New 3DS & XL.

A 'memory issue' apparently.

Gambit

You gotta watch this scene from Spaced. It's must see.

Wow this is some horse shit from Nintendo.

You can't post Smash Bros screenshots to 3DS Miiverse from the OG 3DS & XL. But you can from the New 3DS & XL.

A 'memory issue' apparently.

I am not surprised. Seeing 60 frames Smash bros sreams I am amazed they got that to work at all. Probably needs everything the little machine has.

I am more annoyed that Teslagard (Wii U) doesn't allow them either. It's a mistake by the studio, though, I believe. It looks incredibly charming

Hixx

Video not available in my country.

A TV show made and produced by British people in Britain, and the internet says I'm in the wrong country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom