• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I see you get to keep your progress if you buy GTA V on next gen. But since I'm going from 360 to PS4 I probably won't be able to profit of that.

He's going to better than Rooney/RVP & Falcao.

damn right

ibaykw6JVctwU1.gif

inky

So they are releasing GTA V the same day as Dragon Age? LOL. RIP DA.

The PC delay is bullshit tho. Same shit Ubisoft pulls because they rather you picked up the console version. Fuckers.

Jarnet87

Rooney and RVP get the start up top in a 3-5-2. Rooney trods along the pitch like an ogre getting in the way of van Persie. We concede a goal in the 2nd half because the 3-5-2 is shit. Di Maria scores the equalizer and draws a pen. Rooney converts and wins MoTM despite being the most useless player on the pitch yet again.

United football.

Esch

Banned
So they are releasing GTA V the same day as Dragon Age? LOL. RIP DA.

The PC delay is bullshit tho. Same shit Ubisoft pulls because they rather you picked up the console version. Fuckers.

Rockstar is sometimes straight disrespectful how they treat the PC. Ubi is lazy and doesn't put that much effort in, but some Rockstar games for the platform are just abysmal. Mafia II and GTAIV were so poorly optimized, lol. I think MP3 was a little better, but I'm probably going to wait till I get my new laptop to get GTAV. I just simply don't expect them to do a good job, nor am I going to pay full price for them based on previous experience.

Bold One

and he'll be shit at it. LVG is moving us forward and Giggs will bring us back into the stone age. I bet the only thing he'll take from this experience working under LVG is "I can play two up front innit". Back to the 4-4-2, back to buying a bunch of overpriced and overrated English talent. at the end of Lewis' 2-3 year we need to to go after Kloppo.

Klopp has been a dick to us in the market and says mean things, don't think he'll come

Jarnet87

Klopp has been a dick to us in the market and says mean things, don't think he'll come

At some point he will get tired of Bayern plucking away all his players. Come to United Kloppy, only Madrid can pick away our players and it's one every 3 years or so.

Poor Fellaini. He gets shit on by United fans after every tweet. I think Valencia quit twitter because of all the abuse he received.

I don't understand it, if he had been out being a twat saying some disrespectful things I would get it, but he hasn't as far as I know... He's just kind of poop and bought too expensive.

L1NETT

Poor Fellaini. He gets shit on by United fans after every tweet. I think Valencia quit twitter because of all the abuse he received.

Well "fans" in that case is questionable

The amount of spiteful shite players of these internationally recognised clubs get from 12 year old kids must be shocking. I assume most official accounts are just run by PR folk.

Linius

Just bought Smash Bros. 3DS. Will also buy FIFA 15 on PC and one of the Pokémon games coming in november. I won't buy any other games than those. Really need to try and save up for a PS4 now since I keep postponing it. 2015 is almost around the corner, good games are coming!

According to Sports Interactive, An Alternative Reality: The FM Documentary is a feature length film that investigates the game's effect on the world's most popular sport. It'll head to a minimum of 26 Vue cinemas throughout the UK on October 7th for one night only, after which it'll find its way online. If you've always wanted to become part of Football Manager folklore, the game's creators will add one luckily cinemagoer to the next instalment of the franchise, which launches in November.
http://www.engadget.com/2014/09/12/football-manager-documentary/?ncid=rss_truncated

Fergie

Banned
Jones out 3-4 weeks. Sad news that.

Fellaini a month away.

Carrick is still out but he's been training.

Shaw to make his debut on Sunday, for a "few minutes".

Great to see Diego Costa get player of the month. He's been lethal in front of goal, thats all I care about, he can piss around as much as he likes on the pitch as long as when the ball is put to him he leathers in the back of the net.

Jose said he has a chance to play against Swansea. We have Remy now, just put Costa on the bench and don't risk him, put Remy up front and he'll do what he did against Spain if he gets the service.

I really wish we would play Shirley - Hazard - Willy behind the striker, oh well

Bumhead

Banned
This might be the stupidest thing I've come across on twitter. And I've seen some shit.

https://twitter.com/TonyBarretTimes/status/510348591463165952

It's a fucking mascot.

Stuff like this is fab.

Like when Neil Warnock got sacked by United when they got relegated. Big post-relegation meeting with the board (including Sean Bean). Someone asks how the club goes forward after relegation. Bean pipes up with "Do you think Captain Blade has had his day?"

Mascots. Serious business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom