• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
If Arsenal had better full backs they could play a diamond. Flamini at the base, Wilshere and Ramsey either side, Ozil at the peak behind Alexis and dat guy.

But their full backs are Debuchy and Monreal so it's all a moot point.

Arnie

Fuck Coke or Water, I've got Peroni. Need to drown out 'the slip' somehow.

That half was hilarious. Classic Arsenal. Classic Welbeck. Classic City.

Monreal is fucking pants.

FootballFan

eoxihl.gif

That guy kinda looks like Adnan.

Wilbur

Banned
Fuck Coke or Water, I've got Peroni. Need to drown out 'the slip' somehow.

That half was hilarious. Classic Arsenal. Classic Welbeck. Classic City.

Monreal is fucking pants.

I've had a Becks, gonna go grab a crabbies. Getting my turkey on already, baby

Scholes is so fucking bland. Please retire from public life.

Wilbur

Banned
Also, watching that half I really understand where Hixx was coming from in regards to Citeh the other week.

They're just there, being good. They don't excite. They do everything right with a modicum of fuss and then kick it up a notch to get the goal. They're technically sound, and that approach will win them stuff, but they're not very exciting to watch.

Carbonox

fucking mongoloid smacked like 3 girls in the club i wanted to set the prick on fire in the toilets

I'm gonna become a family man, clubs are too tonk for me these days.

Jarnet87

If Arsenal had better full backs they could play a diamond. Flamini at the base, Wilshere and Ramsey either side, Ozil at the peak behind Alexis and dat guy.

But their full backs are Debuchy and Monreal so it's all a moot point.

They should try it anyways. The only time Arsenal have any width is when Walcott is on the pitch.

Go_Ly_Dow

Filtered Water gives me all the highs I need.

Fuck Alcohol and Soft beverages. My body and mind need no external influences to get a vibe going.

Esch

Banned
This match is depressing, only because it lets you know that Ozil's future with Arsenal isn't going to last. He's going to be a Bayern player in 2015-6.

dc89

Even Arsenal fans have to admit that they'd love to see what mayhem would ensue if Nasri scored at The Emirates.

Suen

I've never seen a player go from so good to so fucking shit in such a short time like Özil has. The gap between his Madrid form and Arsenal form is so wide that it would make Wilbrrr's anus invisible to the naked eye. It's not entirely his fault: we have donkeys as strikers, and we have Wenger using him on the wing. Using him on the wing should be a fucking sin.

Fuck this team.

Arsenal doing a lot better, but why are they only going through the middle? It's like watching 10 year olds play, all just crowding the middle trying to force themselves through lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom