• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have given it up before for a month m8, and I still craved some cola and it tasted so good once I went back. I wish I could quit, but I am weak. I need more cola.

Cocacola is tasty. I like having them in my fridge in case the mates come by or something. I think if you're only have it once in a while you're probably fine. But, yeah, water is obviously preferable.

FootballFan

bSd3eLW.png

I'd swap alaba and Bernat. Otherwise, Pep is a genius.

Wilbur

Banned
Ramsey playing terribly. Probably shouldn't be playing.

Repeatedly calling Aguero a master poacher does him a real disservice.

Jarnet87

The Arsenal players aren't getting Welbeck involved enough. They have to get him on the ball, get him running at defenders, etc. If they just have him in the box waiting for a tap in or header he is useless lol.

Kloppo unleashing Kagawa, want to watch to see him played the correct way.

Ramsey playing terribly. Probably shouldn't be playing.

Repeatedly calling Aguero a master poacher does him a real disservice.

Yep

Not even sure how that was a poacher's goal

He wasn't in the box waiting for something to come his way, he saw where the space was and where Navas could pass to, and finished it with ease

Suen

It feels good seeing our world-class striker signing Welbeck scoring our goals. We'll win the league like this.

#WengerOut

Tc91

Madness. The pain has gone. Fuck that. Them or Liverpool winning pisses me off immensely, every week.

Fuck Liverpool winning yeah but City are ahead of us at the moment. So until we get our shit together I don't mind them beating Arsenal/Liverpool to help us get CL back.

You guys need to stop playing him on the wing.

Exactly, people just want to shit on him now when it isn't his fault. He shouldn't be playing there and everyone can see he is not comfortable, but Wenger still persists. I really don't see why Ozil would want to stay with us the way Wenger plays him.

velociraptor

It feels good seeing our world-class striker signing Welbeck scoring our goals. We'll win the league like this.

#WengerOut

Is this sarcasm? lol

Ozil is pretty shit though. What a colossal waste of money. But yes, as everyone has said, he should not be playing on the left wing. I was hoping Wenger would wise up and slot him behind the strikers but alas, what can you do?

FootballFan

Sick of Ozil. Every time he starts we handicap ourselves.

It's sad. When he isn't brilliant he is shit. Worst part is he doesn't work his socks off and track back/chase.

That's what I like about players like alexis or Di maria. Even if they have terrible games they still work hard all game so they can still be very very useful.

TheXbox

These shit NBCSN pundits trying their hardest to systemically mispronounce every player's name as incorrectly and awkwardly as possible. Fantastic analysis in the commentary as well. "fernandinho is a great player. He just sits there"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom