• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coke Life is just coke made with a combination of sugar and stevia which is a "natural" sweetener. It's plant based but not refined like sugar. Yeah, it's pretty good.

For the record, I don't often drink soda except as a treat. Same with crisps tbh.

Linius

iLKy2TNXWdTyu.gif

Dat first touch

Wilbur

Banned
Well we ain't winning the league so give a fuck if City win it, they've won it 2 times now the pain has gone.

If they beat Arsenal/Liverpool and help us to 3rd/4th.

Madness. The pain has gone. Fuck that. Them or Liverpool winning pisses me off immensely, every week.

I joke about Ozil being invisible inbetween matches, but do we really need 20 different posts in a game about "not knowing Ozil was playing".

Pay more attention

Blablurn

Boring James Milner @BoringMilner · 42 Min.
Pellegrini said I was starting today. I said Me? He said Yes. I said Really? He said Yes. I said Will I play 90 minutes? He said No.

:lol

you really do lose the taste for soda once you give the stuff up

then it just tastes offensive versus water/flavored water/mineral water, etc

I have given it up before for a month m8, and I still craved some cola and it tasted so good once I went back. I wish I could quit, but I am weak. I need more cola.

Tc91

:loooozil

Piers Morgan arguing with Michael Owen saying that Ozil is world class and he's gonna have a big game today. Even put a £100 bet on that Ozil would be MoTM.

Hahahah.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I have given it up before for a month m8, and I still craved some cola and it tasted so good once I went back. I wish I could quit, but I am weak. I need more cola.

Oh wooden *Blushes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom