• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTWheels

Nobody knows yet.

Telegraph reporting three weeks.

Twitter reporting longer.

Sturridge sounded distraught on Twitter, so it's whether you think that indicates a large injury or just disappointment at missing out on an England qualifier and some important Liverpool fixtures.

Praying for three weeks. Wouldn't surprise me if it was three months.

Rodgers should just ban him from England friendlys. Do the old Fergie, he's got a niggle so cant be called up.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Watching Plymouth v Luton, its come to this, who should i possibly root for? Luton have a guy named Rooney on the wing, its an omen, go Plymouth.

Arnie

Trying to get a last minute loan in for Gladbach before the season begins.

Bought Balenta, as you do. Spent most of my transfer budget doing so (£9 million). Up shit creek slightly.

Had dreams of Gylfi Sigurrdson earlier in the window but that looks like a pipe dream. Can't flog the shit in my squad.

Did loan Contento, though. <3

K1LLER7

Trying to get a last minute loan in for Gladbach before the season begins.

Bought Balenta, as you do. Spent most of my transfer budget doing so (£9 million). Up shit creek slightly.

Had dreams of Gylfi Sigurrdson earlier in the window but that looks like a pipe dream. Can't flog the shit in my squad.

Did loan Contento, though. <3
Buy Januzaj and Sterling.

Win the league.

Tc91

You've just reminded me, the transfer update got released today. Time to start a new save. I give myself 5 games before I rage quit cause of something stupid happening.

Arnie

You've just reminded me, the transfer update got released today. Time to start a new save. I give myself 5 games before I rage quit cause of something stupid happening.
That's annoying.

My 'm8' put together a pretty comprehensive update file with most of the transfers, but I'm sure there's a couple that I've missed. All of the Bundesliga transfers are right, as are the Premier League and La Liga ones.

Nearly finished pre-season. Concerned about the state of my squad. Desperately need a new central midfielder.

Hoping that Can has an atrocious season for Liverpool so I can swoop for him next summer. Lad's a fucking beast.

Tc91

That's annoying.

My 'm8' put together a pretty comprehensive update file with most of the transfers, but I'm sure there's a couple that I've missed. All of the Bundesliga transfers are right, as are the Premier League and La Liga ones.

Nearly finished pre-season. Concerned about the state of my squad. Desperately need a new central midfielder.

Hoping that Can has an atrocious season for Liverpool so I can swoop for him next summer. Lad's a fucking beast.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=8774

That's the one I use, I'm pretty sure it's the most well known unofficial update out there. The guy does it every window.

This should be a laugh, see who rages first about not being in the CL. My bet is on you know who.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The shooting in this league 2 match has been reprehensible

Entertaining though

WJD

Fuck you all now I want to start playing again

I'm proper all or nothing when it comes to FM, either my whole life is consumed for a couple of weeks or I won't touch it for 6 months

C'est la vie

Arnie

He is mate. Sell him, buy Nouri from Ajax, sell him for €30 million in a few years.

I'll see how he develops next season.

Scouting Nouri now.

Stuttgart want my backup right back. They've got a few tasty players. Convincing them to come to Gladbach will be the issue.

Zabojnik

Jovetic. Injured. :(

jojostrap1.gif

Dat Juvetic curse.

I'll see how he develops next season.

Scouting Nouri now.

Stuttgart want my backup right back. They've got a few tasty players. Convincing them to come to Gladbach will be the issue.

See if you can get someone from Schalke. Meyer, Goretzka, Neustadter, Fuchs, Matip, all good players.

And once you get Champions League activate that Reus buyout clause.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wooo I'm back again

UNITED is this your BOY Blind? What a dirty fucking cunt

tumblr_nbfiufEZPd1sft7u0o4_1280.jpg

De Jong this isn't a tackle

tumblr_nbfiufEZPd1sft7u0o1_1280.jpg

who's pass is that? DDR?

tumblr_nbffq3ajHu1s8z5rho2_250.gif

Blablurn

You remember how Liverpool was the new hotness for a short period last season?

But now Manchester is back. Yeah!

Go Glazers.

Arnie

See if you can get someone from Schalke. Meyer, Goretzka, Neustadter, Fuchs, Matip, all good players.

And once you get Champions League activate that Reus buyout clause.
Jesus you're a guru.

Okay, running my fingers through Schalke's proverbial fringe to see who I can pluck. Already stolen one of their youth coaches.

Champions League seems a long way away.
Wooo I'm back again

UNITED is this your BOY Blind? What a dirty fucking cunt
This is their boy Blind.

Can't wait to see him in midfield.

Can not wait.

Jesus you're a guru.

Okay, running my fingers through Schalke's proverbial fringe to see who I can pluck. Already stolen one of their youth coaches.

Champions League seems a long way away.

Took me ages to get Champions League with Gladbach. Not enough qualiteh up front.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Blind will most likely do more than Balotelli this season

I gave up on Mario years ago. Cassano 2.0

Yes, I hate him

Arnie

Summing up players with a single touch of the ball is a tasty route for you to go down, Arnie.

Hey, Salazar, remember the days when you embraced the idea that Daley Blind was an average footballer ?

Took me ages to get Champions League with Gladbach. Not enough qualiteh up front.
Really want to get rid of Raffael.

Quite like Max Kruse, but Raffael is a cunt. Switched off in my opening team meeting.

Got my testicles out.

L1NETT

Pickford, Darby, McArdle, Sheehan, Meredith, Knott, Kennedy, Liddle, Clarke, Bennett, Hanson

COME ON CITY

Yeovil are in disarray. Normally that means a 3-0 win for them but I reckon we can nab 3 points.

please

Salazar

Hey, Salazar, remember the days when you embraced the idea that Daley Blind was an average footballer ?

I thought you'd be into him, considering your enthralment by the epic, Wagnerian adequacy of Milner.

nb: Blind only has to exceed Cleverley's achievements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom