• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, it's Brazil alright.

pOT7z9K1.gif

Manager of the Brazil national side Luiz Felipe Scolari defended the man under the spotlight “Rivaldo made a defensive movement because the ball hit him on the leg and was travelling upwards. The ball hit him on the hand because he was protecting his face. The press is saying Rivaldo is going to be punished because they think that is the most interesting story. But the importance of the incident has been exaggerated”

King_Moc

Banned
lol i still don't get what he was trying to achieve, a free kick on a corner?

Didn't the guy that kicked it get sent off? I'd say they were just trying to make sure that the pro Brazil narrative constantly spun by FIFA became somewhat tangible.

I´ve just read that Sporting has a total of 52 players registered to play in the Champions League. That must be some kind of record.

We are terrible. Still a naive team with naive players. Pekerman will have a thougher Job now.

James, get your shit together man.

Cuadrado was our MotM until ref fucked it up. I don't believe in Teo or Jackson. Gimme Rumbo all day.

GorillaJu

I'll be sufficiently worried about Sturridge when Liverpool release some information about it. Twitter loves a nice doom and gloom story.

I would be angry at Hodgson in the mean time but my hatred for him is already at the maximum.

Anelka and Del Piero. What a time to be an Indian.

He signed for Delhi

I can't support all teams

Luis Garcia signed for Kolkatta

David James for some other team.

Each team gets one marquee player apparantely.

I predict the quality if play will be worse than the lowest league of MLS...

Meier

I'll be sufficiently worried about Sturridge when Liverpool release some information about it. Twitter loves a nice doom and gloom story.

I would be angry at Hodgson in the mean time but my hatred for him is already at the maximum.

Sturridge's tweet definitely made it seem like it was a significant injury and not just some 2-3 week layoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom