• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Got Roma-Empolli on my iPad. Empolli played well and really looked better most of the time. Just have up a goal in the 1 minute of stoppage time given. Ouch. Keeper OG it looked like to me.

927171_790083944377668_1105128410_n.jpg

Marc

Senderos lol

Liverpool need Sterling. So little quality in this lineup

Yep, went for quantity instead of quality.

Still the age group is young so could be coached into top players, thinking long term I guess. That amount for Lallana though was insane, I don't think he can ever justify that, doesn't score enough and doesn't set up enough goals.

This feels like an away game for Liverpool, weird.

Socreges

Banned
I guess all us inactive swines in here, don't know much about this stuff. I'm good at watching football though sorry.
Noted.

Going to order from Dominos.

Don't really know much about this stuff. Sorry I can't help. :-(
If I don't score tomorrow I'll hold you personally responsible

Just go to a Nike or Adidas store. They have so many different versions for different ground types that you are bound to find a good pair. I think Nike's boots designed for control are called ctr360 or something.
I'm going to ignore all other replies and do exactly as you say. Thank you very much.

Maybe you weren't being cheeky... I'd assumed CTR360 were their priciest...

Really liked these from Addidas.
Friend of mine loaned these to me when I was playing with some friends over the summer.
Overall a good feeling and good control.

http://www.amazon.com/adidas-Predator-Absolado-Instinct-Ground/dp/B00H39ETLW/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1410626188&sr=8-3&keywords=adidas+predator
My turf cleats are Predators (TRX TF) and I'm pretty happy with them. I'll look into the absolados... maybe keep it in the family..

L1NETT

Manquillo looks a right good player. Decent delivery, pretty big engine, gets forward

Such an upgrade of Grandad Glen it's insane

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
The injure balotelli start is in full effect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom