• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noted.

If I don't score tomorrow I'll hold you personally responsible

I'm going to ignore all other replies and do exactly as you say. Thank you very much.

Maybe you weren't being cheeky... I'd assumed CTR360 were their priciest...

My turf cleats are Predators (TRX TF) and I'm pretty happy with them. I'll look into the absolados... maybe keep it in the family..

Oh shit just saw the price of the CTRs on Nike. I guess they changed the design. Try the Tiempo range.

Outscoring your opponent won't simply be enough this season though.

dPrJaGc.png

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Clevs ability to pass back is unparalleled

pulga

Banned
Real Madrid starting XI: Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Pepe, Coentrão; Modric, Kroos, James; Bale, Benzema, Cristiano

We are gonna get fucked, for reals

Feorax

For all the complaints about our defence, mistakes happen. I'm far more concerned about how wasteful we are with the ball in the final third.

We're so lucky we're playing the worst team in the league, it's so goddamn sloppy.

2-0 though, and Milik doing well. Will be nice to go into PSG with some confidence.

So this is us without Sterling and Sturridge. I don't like it.

No pace, no fluidity, no space, and fragile as fuck to top it off. Could see it coming when I realised that Coutinho has played like this in both his games this year, and the front 3 barely have a match between them for us.

Then Villa take the lead, and we lose all space on the wings and in the box.

Sakho has to put that ball out for a throw, or far away from goal if possible. Even a sweeper keeper is unlikely to be that quick to the corner of the box, especially when the player closing down is as fast as Agbonlahor. The less said about the defending for the goal itself, the better.

Reckon we'll bring Sterling on now. Not bothered who gets sacrificed, something has to change.

Labadal

We're embarrasing ourselves. We don't even deserve EL the way we are playing.

They should all be fined a weeks wages. Cunts.

Marc

I'm out to watch Guardians of the galaxy. It better be as good as everyone says.

Great fun, reminds me of an 80's adventure film so if you like that kind of movie then yeah you should like it.

Basically if Indiana Jones got picked up by flight of the navigator and sent to star wars and gets detention with the breakfast club

LTWheels

I suppose the obvious sub will be Lallana for Sterling. Lallana is not going to last 90 anyway.

Go to diamond, play Markovic as second striker.

PowderedToast

So this is us without Sterling and Sturridge. I don't like it.

No pace, no fluidity, no space, and fragile as fuck to top it off. Could see it coming when I realised that Coutinho has played like this in both his games this year, and the front 3 barely have a match between them for us.

Then Villa take the lead, and we lose all space on the wings and in the box.

Sakho has to put that ball out for a throw, or far away from goal if possible. Even a sweeper keeper is unlikely to be that quick to the corner of the box, especially when the player closing down is as fast as Agbonlahor. The less said about the defending for the goal itself, the better.

Reckon we'll bring Sterling on now. Not bothered who gets sacrificed, something has to change.
for me it's more about the formation than the personnel.

I really hope we don't have to bring on sterling, relying on an 18 year old isn't a good habit to start.

for me it's more about the formation than the personnel.

I really hope we don't have to bring on sterling, relying on an 18 year old isn't a good habit to start.

He's 19 though :p

Not ideal, but he's our best player and those who are on the pitch seemingly can't be arsed to play with the required intensity and movement in attack

Facism

fucking hell meights RE6 is like £5 on steam. Hope the fucking sale stays until monday so i can get some cash-monies into the bank.

Atleti gonna shame Real.

LTWheels

He's 19 though :p

Not ideal, but he's our best player and those who are on the pitch seemingly can't be arsed to play with the required intensity and movement in attack

It's not a case of them not being arsed.

Villa are sat so deep, and will counter attack with pace. Hard to get behind them, and can't be reckless with the ball in front. Also means that no opportunities to press and win the ball back high up the pitch.

When Liverpool play shit it makes me a grumpy cunt,

I hate football so much when they play like this. We should easily be beating teams like Villa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom