• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheXbox

I've seen Delph try and swing a ball into the far post from the same position several times, and each it time it looks like shit. Better off passing it back.

Elchele

RIP Schalke

Pep couldn't win against Keller, I still can't believe it. He could win the CL three times in a row and it would mean nothing

edit: what a come back from Kruse, a goal and two assists. Hahn with 2 goals

Meier

I've pretty much completely forgot how fat Rodgers was when he took over. Legitimately can't even visualize him from then.

Too late to call that lol might need a while to gel together. Last season they weren't on fire until that one 13 game stretch.

Thats true.

But they basically also lost Sturridge for over a month. Lucky they got Balo, but he's unpredictable.

Plus there is CL football to play now.

Apart from Chelsea though it's going to be a interesting fight for the next three places.

Tc91

Cleverley what the fuck hahahaha. He tried to turn back with a player behind him cause he's so used to playing it back all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom