• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soul-sapping seeing us occasionally get space on the wings, and use it to deliver shite crosses to static players marked by mountains

Chelsea at home all over again

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
If we don't win tonight im killing myself

Slowly and painfully

By playing FIFA and watching Mad Men starting from tomorrow

Tc91

Liverpool FC ‏@LFC 7m
Full-time: #LFC slip to defeat at Anfield as #AVFC clinch a 1-0 victory courtesy of an early goal from Gabriel Agbonlahor

ifC9F8b25UMR1.png

L1NETT

Well done Villa

Some good beards and a dogged, disciplined and organised away performance

Liverpool probably deserved a point but a lack of cutting edge. Kinda of to be expected with all those new players still bedding in. Thought Markovic and Lallana showed glimpses. Two full backs look good but Sakho always worries me

Him and Lovren also need to attack the ball at set pieces. Also would wadger a lack of communication between the whole defensive unit.

Pereyra starting in the middle in the absence of Vidal. Asamoah am cry. Poor guy will never play in the centre in his natural position while at Juve.

Labadal

Well done Villa

Some good beards and a dogged, disciplined and organised away performance

Liverpool probably deserved a point but a lack of cutting edge. Kinda of to be expected with all those new players still bedding in. Thought Markovic and Lallana showed glimpses. Two full backs look good but Sakho always worries me

Him and Lovren also need to attack the ball at set pieces. Also would wadger a lack of communication between the whole defensive unit.

We had some games like this last year, too. This performance was a disgrace. Still, gg Villa. Fighting spirits, time wasting and some cunting around gave them 3 points.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
United gaf I cant wait till tomorrow :3 I know ive said it every game this year but.

Think of the firepower!

Zabojnik

Pereyra starting in the middle in the absence of Vidal. Asamoah am cry. Poor guy will never play in the centre in his natural position while at Juve.

Though to be fair, I think he only got back to Italy yesterday.

Evra in a 3-5-2 should be a sight to behold. Che dio ce la mandi buona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom