• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a football player who looks more braindead than Agbonlahor? I think not.

1-Celebrating-the-Gol.jpg

FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Amartey gives away a penalty (extremely weak pen...) and gets a yellow card, meaning he's suspended against Brøndby. Fucking fuck, Copenhagen knows how to ruin a good football day fucking cunts.

Assuming Man Utd win tomorrow. Of the teams who hoped to be challenging for the title:

Chelsea 12
Man City 7
Arsenal 6
Liverpool 6
Man Utd 5

Obviously Chelsea have yet to play another of those teams, but that has all the makings of a shit title race in progress

I wish Lambert had been sacked, sick of his voodoo Anfield jinx

UKGaf, have you had these Market Deli crisps that Walkers have come out with? Ham, cheddar, and chutney flavour are good, having salt and vinegar ("balsamico") and they're also really good. Walkers are normally rubbish but these are much better.

You should try the garlic and herb pita chips. I can't find them anymore for some reason, but they were delicious.

Assuming Man Utd win tomorrow. Of the teams who hoped to be challenging for the title:

Chelsea 12
Man City 7
Arsenal 6
Liverpool 6
Man Utd 5

Obviously Chelsea have yet to play another of those teams, but that has all the makings of a shit title race in progress

dNwkiVI.gif

man I hope we win the league. it's been too long.

You should try the garlic and herb pita chips. I can't find them anymore for some reason, but they were delicious.

They were on offer for half off at Tesco today. I think they're like £3 otherwise, much too expensive otherwise, and I should probably buy real food at some point, but I'll give them a go if they're still there.

TheXbox

Chelsea 12
Man City 7
Arsenal 6
Liverpool 6
Man Utd 5

I wish Lambert had been sacked, sick of his voodoo Anfield jinx
Aston Villa have a better chance than United. Chelsea will win it, it's almost certain.

They were on offer for half off at Tesco today. I think they're like £3 otherwise, much too expensive otherwise, and I should probably buy real food at some point, but I'll give them a go if they're still there.

Yeah, they were on offer when I got them. Definitely wouldn't have otherwise.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ogbonna's only redeeming quality is jumping, because he's tall.

I don't know why he thought he'd make a good footballer

If I was in charge of FIFA, I'd fuck this nickname nonsense off. If it ain't in your passport, it ain't on your shirt. Shove your Chicarito up your arse.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^Vidal is dead, don't think he's even in Torino tonight

Our build up play is certainly less predictable than before

Oh a YELLOW finally

^Vidal is dead, don't think he's even in Torino tonight

Our build up play is certainly less predictable than before

Oh a YELLOW finally

I hate to say it, but, especially watching Ju-talia v. Norway, I think I prefer this version of Juve on the attack than Conte's.

Edit: Caceres am good. He'd be a starter on any other Serie A team tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom