• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
UKGaf, have you had these Market Deli crisps that Walkers have come out with? Ham, cheddar, and chutney flavour are good, having salt and vinegar ("balsamico") and they're also really good. Walkers are normally rubbish but these are much better.

edit:

Though to be fair, I think he only got back to Italy yesterday.

Evra in a 3-5-2 should be a sight to behold. Che dio ce la mandi buona.

I was hoping to see Morata and Giovinco play together. I think they'd do really well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Are ugly women banned from our stadium or something?

It's either models or MILFs ffs. We are trying to watch a game here

And she's eating a rather long hotdog, I cant

Hixx

UKGaf, have you had these Market Deli crisps that Walkers have come out with? Ham, cheddar, and chutney flavour are good, having salt and vinegar ("balsamico") and they're also really good. Walkers are normally rubbish but these are much better.

edit:

I was hoping to see Morata and Giovinco play together. I think they'd do really well.

I had the sour cream and chives one (I think that's what they were anyway) and thought they were really bland. Nice and crunchy but wouldn't get them again.

Bold One

PxRAiRZ.jpg

Crying.gif

Tc91

LOL

This nob on Call Collymore.

"Balotelli is not a good buy we should of got Eto'o and why did that guy from Colombia move to United? We should of been in for him and we would of got him if we was"

Carlo Ancelotti is really something else, how he manages to find the right formation with the right players is impressive. I'm sure he would love to drop Casillas if he could.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The worst and most embarrassing free kick i have ever seen in my life

Bonucci you will never be the player you think you are

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The best and most impressive clutch tackle i have ever seen in my life

Marchisio you are capable of being so much more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom