• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Fifa is just amazing though, Career mode is great and they fixed up alot of the bugs, FUT is digital crack and Clubs is the best mode ever made.

Most problems in life can be solved by a half hour of fifa

Gurthang

Banned
10-Hazard
9-Schwein
8-Neuer
7-Ribery
6-Ibra
5-Iniesta
4-Robben
3-Suarez
2-Messi
1-Ronaldo

Bale should have been in top 10. Much better than those Bayern clowns. Plus Curtois > Neuer anyday.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope they make the achievements harder to get in clubs, or add more

I wanna work for that 91 Cam

Scum

I welcome the day.

The whole rating system is built around that mode now.

broken, pls.

Well, there IS a FIFA online. In China, I believe. Pretty crap apparently. But I'm expecting it, sooner rather than later...

...and it'll require EA Access.

Bw2Y8h2CMAEyevw.jpg

inky

You think Ronaldo is going to be above Messi when the latter is on the box

lol

Seriously. Half of the point of these ratings is marketing deals. They wouldn't pay a fortune to Messi to have him on the box just to have Ronaldo be higher rated.

Yen

Someone recommend me something on netflix pls.

Calvary:

"...why in the fuck would you tell me a story like that"

I cant ded

Annoyed that I didn't go to see this. My new flat is about 45 seconds from an arthouse/student cinema - I have no excuse now!

I'd argue that real life is becoming more and more about pace and strength, too, to be fair.

That's why United are so shite now.

I don't think so. I think it's about trends in strategy and philosophy. Quick counters are in at present but it'll switch again.

I guess my point is that there will always be more than one way to skin a cat in football, and that's a primary part of it's charm. Something that's lost on FIFA.

K1LLER7

Di Maria back at United training today.

Falcao should be tommorow/the day after.

Wonder if Falcao will get a Press Conference.

Arnie

What kind of cut is it, my love

Is it rump

pls
Yes, rump, it was reduced to 75p in Tesco last night.

I've given up half way through. It's just not worth it. It looks and tastes very slightly rotten.

I've got Mr Kipling's Banoffee Slices for pud.

And a house party later.

I'm going to be parked on the loo engaged in a bowel civil war.

Wilbur

Banned
Yes, rump, it was reduced to 75p in Tesco last night.

I've given up half way through. It's just not worth it. It looks and tastes very slightly rotten.

I've got Mr Kipling's Banoffee Slices for pud.

And a house party later.

I'm going to be parked on the loo engaged in a bowel civil war.

I think anal grenades is the absolute least you can expect after chowing down on a 75p steak

Prepare for the apocalypse. Bring a spare pair of underpants. If any birds clock on, tell them it's because you want to be fresh for when you plow. But obviously, don't plow because you'll more than likely shit mid-coitus.

Best of luck.

Arnie

This Disney advert is making me feel worse than the steak.

"Where newfound love cannot replace true love"*

*Babe is in bed, gets a call from her new piece, decides to reject it in favour of cuddling a donald duck plushy.

Horse shit. In real life she's answering and arranging a plutonic slamming session.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom