• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Super Mario Gomez “I am accustomed to jeers and against Argentina it was just a confirmation of that situation,” Gomez told Tz.de.

“This has been going on since 2008 and continued with the 2010 World Cup in South Africa. At Euro 2012 I scored three goals, but was still treated as the one responsible for the defeat to Italy.

“Now they jeer me every time in every international game. Some players like Podolski remain with a positive aura in the collective imagination, whereas I’m always their scapegoat.

“I have broad shoulders, as my friends and family know I put my heart and soul into every game. Jeering has become the custom around me and I don’t understand why.

“It was similar at Bayern Munich, as after three months on the bench I’d come on and do what I could, but the fans were always unhappy. It’s not like that in Italy
this is genuinely heart breaking.

Mario may not be a big game player but he's still one of the TOP TOP poachers in football.
In this thread you're always so cold. On Twitter you are so warm and nice.

I'm sorry.

I will never talk to you again.

I have an angry image to maintain bb xoxo

besides being cold is way funnier :lol

El Topo

I feel bad for Gomez. He deserves better. A truly great striker that can score all sorts of goals except for the really easy ones.

Pennywise

My oven just died, stovetops and microwaves within are still working, the rest died...
And I was just about to make a pizza...

Fuck.

So, drive to the bank and get some money to order a pizza or eat nothing ?

Tc91

Just found a top Italian on Just-eat, sounds delicious max ratings from 60 reviews and my mum walks in.

"What do you want to order I fancy ribs"

#fuckChinese

Blablurn

Fuck Gomez. Thank God we got rid of him.
go play in 2nd division you shit

laut-einer-umfrage-des-seitensprungportals-firstaffair-de-ist-mario-gomez-der-erotischste-kicker-der-deutschen-national-elf-.jpg

we paid 30m for him

crazy

Wilbur

Banned
I love Chinese. So much variety in flavours.

Anyone watching the tennis? I had to go out after the third set. Come on KEI

nitewulf

Bone in Rib eye or porterhouse, medium. I'm a New Yorkers so we are blessed with some of the best steaks in world. I can grill a mean one as well.

Lightning

Banned
this is genuinely heart breaking.

Mario may not be a big game player but he's still one of the TOP TOP poachers in football.

I have an angry image to maintain bb xoxo

besides being cold is way funnier :lol
Gomez is the king at doing nothing for majority of the game yet still manages to score. I really wanted him at Arsenal, someone always darting around the box poaching goals.

Very good player.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
http://bilder.t-online.de/b/55/35/16/96/id_55351696/920/tid_da/laut-einer-umfrage-des-seitensprungportals-firstaffair-de-ist-mario-gomez-der-erotischste-kicker-der-deutschen-national-elf-.jpg[MG]

we paid 30m for him

crazy[/QUOTE]

I'd say 117 goals in four seasons is a nice return

[quote="Lightning, post: 128734511"]Gomez is the king at doing nothing for majority of the game yet still manages to score. I really wanted him at Arsenal, someone always darting around the box poaching goals.

Very good player.[/QUOTE]

Yup, like a proper old school poacher :lol (Trez, Inzaghi etc)

I really feel for Gomez, the hate in Germany is ridiculous. I mean, sure, I laughed at him as well on Wednesday. But booing him is an asshole move.

Don't worry, though, Gomez. Tomorrow, Dortmund will not boo you. Dortmund will boo the right Mario. I wonder if he will do the warm up in the tunnel again?

4dPxMWU.jpg

Hixx

Can't be doing with chinese food. Think the time we found a fox's skull behind the local one put me off it for life as well.

edit: and the time we went there for dinner at school, mate wrote his name on one of the styrofoam plate things, went next day and someone else was eating out of that fucking plate... he'd hoyed it on the floor outside. MATE

LegoArmo

Can't be doing with chinese food. Think the time we found a fox's skull behind the local one put me off it for life as well.

edit: and the time we went there for dinner at school, mate wrote his name on one of the styrofoam plate things, went next day and someone else was eating out of that fucking plate... he'd hoyed it on the floor outside. MATE

WHAT

WJD

My greasy Saturday consisted of a BBQ, pepper, onion and pepperoni pizza.

Now being forced to watch a Harry Potter marathon while slowly drifting off with a few San Miguels

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Chinese food is disgusting :lol Sure, I'll eat it with friends but I would never willingly pick up the phone or go out for Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom