• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Adan's output this season is worrying, we'll beck and Valencia levels of final decisions

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dont worry Falcao will score enough to keep up his 0.5 goals per game ratio, Darrent Bent style.

Herrera is MoTM.

Bold One

What happened to Adnan?

he does the work but tries to pull a Nani but going for glory when there are better options available.

Damn shame because he's not a first team starter, and the little chance he gets, he fucks it up

El Topo

Fuck you Chinese restaurant where I ordered food from two hours ago and where no one answers the phone anymore. And then to top it all off United crushes QRP.

Sanjay

Dont worry Falcao will score enough to keep up his 0.5 goals per game ratio, Darrent Bent style.

Herrera is MoTM.

Herrera and Blind in midfield its great to finally see midfielders pressing and getting stuck in, non of this jockey backing off shit.

Di Maria - MOTM
Herrera, Blind, Rojo SO GOOD
Rafael...stay fit. You just see how much better it was with Rafael on the pitch than Valencia
Mata had a great game too with the support around him.
RVP actually played better in the last 25 minutes than anything before that
Rooney...gets the goal and stuff but apart from that not that good.
Falcao start next game
De Gea you aren't Neuer
Blackett needs more experience
Evans solid but not confidence inducing

What happened to Adnan?

he does the work but tries to pull a Nani but going for glory when there are better options available.

Damn shame because he's not a first team starter, and the little chance he gets, he fucks it up

Think he's trying to get a goal to impress (due to not being in the first xi), but it's having the opposite effect.

What happened to Adnan?

Relax.

Just a silly mistake. Him getting into those areas is the positive. Better decision making needed obviously. Bound to be anxious since we've signed all these players too.

DominoKid

Januzaj never wanted to shoot for the youth team and now wants to shoot all the time for the first team. I don't understand.

he's just trying to do too much in his limited opportunities. doesn't worry me. he's getting in the right areas and that's the hard part. the finishing will come.

Cannot begin to explain how much better Herrera and Blind our compared to our previous CMs.

So good to see some freaking purpose and speed of thought and movement in there.

Gonna be interested to see how they do against the better team. Liked what we saw from Blind today but there were a few moments where he looked a bit slow to the tackle.

Tc91

First time Falcao failed to score on his debut, fuck you Rob Green.

Herrera and Blind, what an improvement on the shit we've had in the middle of the pitch over the past few years.

Di Maria, not enough words for him.

Rad-

I think Adnan really wants to improve his finishing, that's why he has been playing totally differently from before. It's no excuse for making poor decisions though.

Manchester United midfielder Angel Di Maria: "I'm very happy for my debut and a first goal. I have been practicing those free-kicks this week, so it is not a surprise for me."

It was intentional!

Tc91

So good to see some freaking purpose and speed of thought and movement in there.

Gonna be interested to see how they do against the better team. Liked what we saw from Blind today but there were a few moments where he looked a bit slow to the tackle.

Yeah a couple of times he did but his positioning is superb so hopefully it doesn't happen too often as him and the team improve.

Fletcher is done.

I think Adnan really wants to improve his finishing, that's why he has been playing totally differently from before. It's no excuse for making poor decisions though.

Do the improvement on the training ground and bring the results onto the pitch. Don't do the practise during PL games :p

DBT85

Pleased with Di Maria of course
Rojo was quiet at left back but good on the ball
Blackett was good and just needs to learn from an experienced CB like Vidic or Ferdi.. oh wait
Rafa needs to stay fit, excellent performance, could be a little less rash
Herrera just needs to stop with the loose passes but otherwise good
Mata was good again, doesn't deserve the stick. Will be better now that he has better support behind.
Blind was solid and composed at all times. Games against better opponents will be his test

Adnan you greedy sod. Learn from this
Rumbo didn't get a decent chance :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom