• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

When Carrick is back we will have Blind Herrera Carrick ADM Fellaini and Mata as our midfielders.
Last year we had Carrick Cleverley Mata and Fellaini.

Bold One

Relax.

Just a silly mistake. Him getting into those areas is the positive. Better decision making needed obviously. Bound to be anxious since we've signed all these players too.

Its not just one silly mistake though, he's done this everytime he has come on

I really want the lad to do well, I rate him and he's still young, but he had better decision making in youth side

DBT85

Manchester United midfielder Angel Di Maria: "I'm very happy for my debut and a first goal. I have been practicing those free-kicks this week, so it is not a surprise for me."

It was intentional!

Of coursde it's intentional. If nobody touches it it might go in, if they do, excellent chance of a goal.

112 passes from Blind. 95.5% completion.

scently

Herrera made 7 tackles

Vidal-esque

And he's got two knees

TWO

Indeed. While ADM is deservedly the MOTM but Herrera was up there. He was up and down the pitch tackling, intercepting etc. He played rather B2B today and he was very very good.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I hope everyone is looking forward to a deep and sensual deconstruction on Monday Night Football

I know i am

dc89

I was out earlier with the gf shopping. I get a "it's Dan isn't it?"

It's only Jeff!!! Finally met a fellow GAFfer.
Moonface.png

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Most of all, I'm happy for Mata. Can't wait for his positive blog post now for once

He was translating for ADM and the TV reporter at the end and got so excited when ADM said "tank u vary mash" "OH he said SANK YOU ^______^"

So Madrid are 6 points behind 1st after 3 games, having wasted a home game against a competitor, and lost a game in which they were 2-0 up and comfortable

Florentino is a god

Di Maria: What the fuck Real. You sold us a GOD and took a little fucking pea for it? Seriously? He was solid, and scared the shit out of QPR players. Some fantastic runs, passes, and amazing crosses.

Rojo, Blind, Herrera: Fantastic, solid display. Blind is the standout of all three, and probably my 2nd favorite signing so far. So good and just what we needed.

RVP, Rooney: You guys are playing like you're terrified Falcao will be taking your place next match. Not surprised if he would. RVP's first touch was shit in that game, when it was one of the best in the EPL 2 years ago.

De Gea, Rojo, Evans: Needs better communication.

Rafael: Oh Rafa, I've never doubted you even on how shit you were last season. Simply fantastic on the right and the tied with Blind as the 2nd best player on the pitch.

Falcao:
I like how surprised he was when people decides to pass him the ball than score. He'll get better.

Januzaj: You stupid cunt. Stop trying to be like Nani and look to Di Maria as a role model instead.

I know, it was only QPR but we were solid. Not sure if we will finish in the top 4 yet but if we manage to get better defensively, we'll be somewhere around there at the end of the season.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I guarantee

I Guaran fucking tee, the position Di Maria picks up and runs 70 yards for the Herrera goal if Valencia or Young picked it up there it was going backwards towards our goal.

Clegg

Funny as it sounds but Leicester away will be a big challenge. They've already put in very good performances against Chelsea and Arsenal this season.

DominoKid

I guarantee

I Guaran fucking tee, the position Di Maria picks up and runs 70 yards for the Herrera goal if Valencia or Young picked it up there it was going backwards towards our goal.

at least young would try to run with it a bit before fucking it up. valencia would just turn around.

7 points behind Chelsea 2 pts behind City Spurs 1 pt behind Pool and Arsenal.

United are alive.

we give them a generous head start.

scently

Rooney was brilliant, anyone who thinks otherwise just hates his fat ugly face.

Honestly it getting incredibly annoying at this point. RVP did fuck all and despite all the good Rooney did today, the moment he does something even slightly off its insult upon insult. Seriously, give credit where its due.

L1NETT

Moonface.png

haha that's awesome

I would never approach somebody I thought who's face I recognise from here

Imagine the shame if it wasn't

Meier

haha that's awesome

I would never approach somebody I thought who's face I recognise from here

Imagine the shame if it wasn't

What shame? "Oh, my mistake -- you look like someone I know!" Approach away, it's fun meeting GAFfers in real life.

pappe

so when Shaw is fully fit, we move Rojo to left side of CB?
I dont think LVG will play Evans and Rojo together as CBs as both are left footed. But since both are experienced it will be a lot more stable combination when Jones is back it will be interesting to see.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Moonface.png

WHAT JEFF i cant breathe

Did you remind him how old he is? Did you hit on his Italian wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom