• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbm8Xkqgn57u1v.jpg

Tough love m8

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I dont think I could stand watching Janujaz output get worse like Valencia, so much talent, he must learn

Its not just one silly mistake though, he's done this everytime he has come on

I really want the lad to do well, I rate him and he's still young, but he had better decision making in youth side

He's done it twice. It's not like it's become a common factor in his game.

It's really not a big deal, might be if he's still making errors like that at the end of the season.

Van Gaal's job will be to manage his progression. He said yesterday that some players left not just because they weren't good enough but because they weren't playing enough, and that is never good for any player nor is it good for the dressing room. Januzaj will need games.

I hope we keep this formation we played today. I think it suits everyone in the squad. Januzaj could play on either side of that diamond or on the tip. 2 strikers means all the forwards can get games. We would have good cover for the DM role with Blind and Carrick. And the full backs were able to overlap well too.

raven777

‏@OptaJoe
91% - Man Utd's pass completion vs QPR today is the highest recorded by a team in the Premier League this season. Blueprint.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
haha that's awesome

I would never approach somebody I thought who's face I recognise from here

Imagine the shame if it wasn't

I approached every (relatively good looking 19 y/o) in Bradford asking them:

"Are you L1NETT? With a 1"

"hello.....no please come back.......THE WITCHER 2"

We have an egg, and inside is some potentially beautiful eagle and you're smashing it right now.

Just smashing it.

Stop trying to kill our baby.

Our baby is trying to stop from hatching, and instead roll his fucking stupid oval shell into the goal.

He must be stopped before he turns into Nani.

We must Di Mariafy him.

inky

Well, I know it's all positive but the silver lining is that awful 3-5-2 should be done for good now. No way Gaal tries it again after this display. 4-3-3 seems like an easy enough variation if need be.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I wouldn't dare approach anyone in Bradford city centre

I usually run for the train station staring at the floor so not to make any eye contact

Oh that was you! I though you were counting the ants m8

I was the one in Jack the Ripper cosplay!

not one of my brightest ideas, but I'm not bright so technically it was just an idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom