• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

PSG is going to give Ajax that work :(

I'm not overly confident we got this. But I wouldn't put my money on PSG just like that. For CL games our boys seem to be able to perform better than anyone would expect. Ibra is gonna be a hell to defend though. With Veltman as his direct opponent Ibra won't have too much trouble getting trough I'm afraid. On the other hand they tied in the three away games they had this season in Ligue 1. Against clubs that Ajax can beat. So nothing is impossible.

Hixx

Konami are probably the most inept Japanese gaming company. And considering that category includes Capcom and Square Enix, it's quite a stunning feat.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
It's a health and fitness company that just happens to also make games.
Do they even make games apart from having Kojima as a slave? They should at least sell IPs like Contra or Bomberman to people that will use them.

Esch

Banned
AntiqueBlushingGroundhog.gif

Pennywise

Tempted to buy one. I use my shitty laptop headset for gaming which is sufficient at the moment but that PS headset is sexy.

It's awesome.

Tried it out on the PS4, on my Smartphone (you need to connect a cable though, which is in in the box) and my PC.
Worked fucking fine and was great to use :>

Really awesome sound.

L1NETT

Russell Slade given it one game to turn it around at Orient

Another fucking dim as shit owner

Got em to the playoff final last year, but nah lets sake him and we are not even into October with a bunch of new players who need to gel

Christ so glad we haven't got some dippy sugar daddy owner. For every success they go about ruining another club

darknil

Man, I miss the Master League days on PES1-6. I wish the career mode on FIFA did something to keep it from being boring after 2nd season, now it just seems like a forgotten mode with some updates every couple of years.

Hixx

Paul Lambert has signed a new four-year contract. I know they've had a good start but he seems a very divisive manager in their fanbase.

Wilbur

Banned
Will Self is a twat

Paul Lambert is a good manager with a lot to learn still

Daley Blind is beautiful

Off for dinner. there's a bar called Beckham's here, and also this ghastly place called Cheers where all the English go and sing karaoke.

Just give me somewhere playing Bayern's anal investigation of City pls

Paul Lambert has signed a new four-year contract. I know they've had a good start but he seems a very divisive manager in their fanbase.

They will all hate him by the time Vilal are 16th in the table again at some point in the season

though I hope they don't fall that far ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom