• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Wait, two, not one, CSKA fans knifed in Rome?

What the fuck is with this city and knives, seriously.
Roma and Juventus are just keeping the Italian coefficientdream alive. Pls understand.

Seriously, wasn't a Fiore fan killed earlier this year? Sucks when things like this happen.

Regarding football: Glad to see Roma doing well now (although it's not one of the big teams). I hope them and you guys do great in CL. The better you do the better for Italian footy.

Hixx

Sporting you've had 19 shots. Please. Please.

Joe Hart
costa2ctrl8.png

and you people fucking insist that i wear my juve kit around :lol

FUCK DAT M8, I didn't survive Honduras to come get killed in Rome

Hahahah that last sentence is amazing

I live in England and I don't put a Liverpool sticker in my car incase it gets torched, however unlikely.

I'd shit my pants even thinking about another team in Italy

Suen

Jupp's Bayern two years ago would have already scored 5 goals by now. Bayern didn't even get to shower in their glory, they declined as soon as Pep arrived. Sandro Rosell is a genius.

Zabojnik

Götze cost 37m

Bayern got robbed

Yet another player I pegged as vastly overrated when everybody else was sucking his dick.

Regarding football: Glad to see Roma doing well now (although it's not one of the big teams). I hope them and you guys do great in CL. The better you do the better for Italian footy.

Sure, but it's really the EL teams that should be performing better, if they want to up that coefficient. Unfortunately this season both Napoli and Fiorentina seem to be struggling, which doesn't bode well for Europe. We'll see how it goes tomorrow.

You say that but they are rather top heavy

After Cahill, Terry and Ivanonic at a push they are fucked as far as CB's go

Eh Zouma should get some matches too and although he didn't impress me in pre season, he should be able to play decently in some cups and such. In the central midfield and the fullbacks it could very quickly get nasty with some injuries though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom