• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
UniqueCaringAsiandamselfly.gif

Meier

I was able to watch about 5 minutes of the game and they scored when I did get to. Fuck off, universe. I knew that was going in when it came down to him. :(

It's not going to happen. At least it wasn't in the league, can do with just a draw here in this group. Had the chances for more and the team looked much better here without Drogba.

It the team looked a lot like last year with Didier up front...Get an early lead, fall asleep, let them score an equalizer, wake the fuck up again, have your striker miss great chances to then fall just short at the end.

leadbelly

Banned
Nah. Mourinho took far too long to substitute Drogba. He just wasn't in the game at all.

I think he kept him on because of some romantic dream of him scoring. lol

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, MAURICIO!!! YOU USELESS PIECE OF BRAZILLIAN SHIT!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON ON EARTH!!! YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET ANALLY RAPED BY A 5 TON ELEPHANT!!!!

Wilbur

Banned
Poor result that for Chelsea. Not a good week for PL teams. Even Liverpool were seconds away from total embarrassment.

Wait, Barca beat Whatever by only one goal?

they can't even rip apart scrub teams anymore :lol

Haven't they won every game so far this season though?

Poor start but we will still top this group easily I would think. Drogba was very poor.

As far as I knew he was injured this week but he's 36... he shouldn't have been signed to be starting games like this. I even though he had a great chance he wasn't particularly good, that might change with more regular football but we should have started Remy or at least brought him on much earlier.

Its still a point though, its not a great result but with the group we've got we'll be fine, especially after the arse-kicking Jose will have given them.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
5 live espousing the genius of Per Guardiola, saying he is a great

Gambit

I agree with Jack, it was a good game by Bayern. Even with a draw I would have said the same.

Apart from Boateng I quite liked Alaba in his new role.

Fintan

If we were resting Costa, I really don't understand why Remy wasn't starting this game. Oh well, it ultimately shouldn't affect our qualification.

Wilbur

Banned
Just crush Roma and CSKA. You had some chances, on another day things might've gone very differently.

crush Roma lol

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF, MAURICIO!!! YOU USELESS PIECE OF BRAZILLIAN SHIT!!!! YOU ARE THE MOST RETARDED PERSON ON EARTH!!! YOU GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET ANALLY RAPED BY A 5 TON ELEPHANT!!!!

absolutely sensational hahahahahaha

I'm awake by myself in a hotel room and karaoke outside is still fucking going on

If I hear one more Turk sing a Tom Jones song I'll just die

Oh god I love this place :)

You clearly deserve to win tonight, cheer up!

lol City
lol Chelsea

Finished 'The Honourable Woman' earlier, loved it. If you like spy thrillers with political intrigue, I recommend it.

Now to start 'The Fall'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom