• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea ruined my bet. I hate them.

XbrF8Ao.png

Wilbur

Banned
Roma will beat them too until they smarten up. I bet City go for the jugular against them and are 2-0 down within half an hour. Save this post. Make it your wallpaper. Laptop and phone. And actual wall.

I will bookmark it

But I like my phone wallpaper the way it is :3

3J2OTJx.jpg

Esch

Banned
Wow, Linius was 100% correct.

Even without De Jong and Blind, Ajax still came out okay against all odds.

Or maybe PSG is just overrated.

Wilbur

Banned
Wow, Linius was 100% correct.

Even without De Jong and Blind, Ajax still came out okay against all odds.

Or maybe PSG is just overrated.

Haven't started the season that well, PSG. Few draws already.

They'll win the league obviously because lol

ShogunX

This is the first season where we're in a situation where I'd much rather finish bottom of the group than third

Fuck that. Europa League football is better than no Europe at all, plus the fact that the winners get a CL spot and we have the depth to compete. With that being said I obviously hope we don't end up in it :)

Pennywise

Real is freaking boring. I hope they drop out before. A team full of cunts.
We already embarrassed the self proclaimed best league in the world. Hahaha still renember yesterday these clowns on british tv talking about how Klopp will take over an EPL club because it's the best league and stuff. Hahahaha.

I really thought Lewa would fit in faster at Bayern. Of all the players that have left us, I thought he would be doing the best. He was not injured when he arrived at Bayern and has no proper competition for his position.

I mean, he's not playing terribly bad and destroying attacks like Gomez in his worst times but he's just... there.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Europeans, if you have work/school in the morning, I'd advise not staying up for the web app. More info as soon as I have it.

GJ EA

Fuckwits

Wilbur

Banned
Whose position would you rather be in?

EuropeOG's post said 'dafuq' like it was weird Liverpool won and the others didn't, which isn't really the case; it's not weird considering the circumstances.

No salt. No hint of any bitterness or implying that Liverpool are worse off for that. Just pointing something out.

Leave me alone you fucking animals.

Lightning

Banned
We already embarrassed the self proclaimed best league in the world. Hahaha still renember yesterday these clowns on british tv talking about how Klopp will take over an EPL club because it's the best league and stuff. Hahahaha.
He will and you should wait until the end of the group before becoming to overconfident and mouthy.

Mastadon

Banned
EuropeOG's post said 'dafuq' like it was weird Liverpool won and the others didn't, which isn't really the case; it's not weird considering the circumstances.

No salt. No hint of any bitterness or implying that Liverpool are worse off for that. Just pointing something out.

Leave me alone you fucking animals.

Answer the fucking question.

j/k <3

Suen

:lol there's nothing more embarrassing than British TV when it comes to football. So full of shit all the time, always overestimate the level of EPL clubs and England, and then when they flop they use the most dramatic headlines ever where they shit on what they were praising just a day before. Jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom