• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck Yurt, doubting based Allegri. YOU CAN BET ON JUVE. WE GOT THIS SHIT. I MEAN LOOK AT THESE MOTHER FUCKERS:

Gianluigi+Buffon+Hellas+Verona+FC+v+Juventus+MpoNOsYxe02l.jpg

CM07452.jpg

Carlos-Tevez-Juventus.jpeg

repertorio_sport_138_25761_immagine_ts673_400.jpg

patrice-evra.jpg

caceres2012.jpg

I mean, does it look like these guys are just FUCKING AROUND?

Look at this lollipop sucking, beats wearing LOSER:
0.jpg

Who is even in net for Milan? IT DOESN'T MATTER BECAUSE IT'S EITHER THIS PAPERA ABBIATI or CLAMOROSO LOPEZ.

FINO ALLA FINE. FORZA JUVE!

Walshy

Mignolet is shit.

Gerrard isnt a holding midfielder.

Basically, lets enjoy this Champions League campaign, absolute shambles.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Deep down we all know this. If Liverpool get a goal West Ham will crumble.

Aye, almost feels like a script at this point

A third goal and id change my tune but 2-0, Liveprool have the quality if they get a goal back to steamroll.

Cresswell's pretty good, I've been really impressed by him, especially as the general feeling from Ipswich fans was that he'd be badly exposed in the top flight. First time for a while it's felt like we've had a player who could become a permanent fixture at left back for us.

L1NETT

Cresswell's pretty good, I've been really impressed by him, especially as the general feeling from Ipswich fans was that he'd be badly exposed in the top flight. First time for a while it's felt like we've had a player who could become a permanent fixture at left back for us.

I always thought he looked a good player in the championship

glad he's made the step up

Fair fucks to Brendan on that sub. Not enough managers do that tbf. Fergie used to do it a fair bit if a player's having a shocker. Stop the rot.

Edit: oh maybe he was injured :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom