• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
welbeck is going to win the ballon d'or

Gotta give Woy credit there. 2-0 win in Switzerland is nothing to be sniffed at, they're a decent team. As usual, we'll look shit against worse sides though.

lol what's this crap about Falcao having to prove his age?

http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/224023.html

#old&injured

AkpmCMU.png

Arnie

Dat Welbz.

Got to love his smile. It's infectious. Hope he does well for Arsenal, he's freed himself from true evil.

Arnie

His mediocrity has been replaced by world class m8

He's always been good, and he always will be good.

Just good.

Difference here is he's no longer playing for Manchester United. He's flown away to be free and pull gun fingers with the Ox. Zup zup. Would love a pint with D Welbz.

Damn, the female presenter on SSN at the moment is hot but you can tell she's had surgery, he mouth moves really weirdly... what a shame.

Very nice second goal from Welbeck, could end up being a great signing for Arsenal

3Sixty

Is that the best one to go? Is that in the city centre?

Winchester needs to get one!

Yeah they're both in the city centre.

I prefer Genting but its quite alot smaller.

Also Grosvenor is in the same complex as Oceana which is enough to put me off most of the time.

Been working in Winchester alot lately, i like it.

L1NETT

Also Grosvenor is in the same complex as Oceana which is enough to put me off most of the time.

Grovsenor is solid. One by Ricoh is nice, go there for Student Poker Champsionships.

If I'm in brum though prefer Genting. Or Broadway.

Niven

Cheers I'll most likely go to Genting.

Where about in winchester you working? It's a nice city and there's some amazing girls here but fuck me sometimes it can be boring!

DBT85

I look froward to seeing the thoughts when Welbz misses a sitter for Arsenal when it matters because he got his arms and legs confused again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom