• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

lol what's this crap about Falcao having to prove his age?

Realistically he's probably a few years older than his official age. It came out last year that his birth year was listed as 1984 when he was in primary school, but his passport age has said 1986 since he moved to Europe to play football. A bit more info here: http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/224023.html.

Obviously it's moot anyway. Diego Costa is definitely older than 25 but he's playing out of his mind these days so it's kind of irrelevant for the time being.

Skele7on

Banned
BxCdSScCIAEIKE2.jpg:large

lol nice

3Sixty

Grovsenor is solid. One by Ricoh is nice, go there for Student Poker Champsionships.

If I'm in brum though prefer Genting. Or Broadway.

Yeah Grovsenor has a much better poker scene. I do like the more intimate feel of Genting though.

Cheers I'll most likely go to Genting.

Where about in winchester you working? It's a nice city and there's some amazing girls here but fuck me sometimes it can be boring!

Genting is down Oxford Street so a much nicer area all together.

I'm a manager of a bookmakers that is covering Winch atm, I'll refrain from specifics ;)

Also worked a few doors of bars and clubs in Winch in my time (Dem girls)

Realistically he's probably a few years older than his official age. It came out last year that his birth year was listed as 1984 when he was in primary school, but his passport age has said 1986 since he moved to Europe to play football. A bit more info here: http://www.espn.co.uk/espn/sport/story/224023.html.

Obviously it's moot anyway. Diego Costa is definitely older than 25 but he's playing out of his mind these days so it's kind of irrelevant for the time being.

He just doesn't age, he was born this way

xlqTVDS.jpg

Arnie

Roy playing Liverpool's diamond with Sterling at the tip and Henderson on the right.

Sterling and Lambert creating both goals.

ifC9F8b25UMR1.png

DBT85

Didn't Falcao release a copy of his birth certificate though?

Niven

Genting is down Oxford Street so a much nicer area all together.

I'm a manager of a bookmakers that is covering Winch atm, I'll refrain from specifics ;)

Also worked a few doors of bars and clubs in Winch in my time (Dem girls)

Cheers, sounds good man.

If you every want a night out in winchester hit me up man!

K1LLER7

According to folk on here Welbeck has the finishing ability of a eunuch

2 goals later

radio silence
He finishing is very hit and miss. Definitely pissed off alot of United fans during matches. If he was a decent finisher, he'd have scored more goals for United than currently stands and would still be at United.

Razor554

BxCSLy1IIAAeKUw.jpg

Sweed god, just look at those monstrous teeth. Good to see that Messi is putting them dribbling skills in good use even in training.

Meier

Didn't Falcao release a copy of his birth certificate though?

It'd be pretty easy to get this modified, lol. Like I said, it's moot really. He's not going to get a big transfer away at 32 or 34, so it's his last big deal regardless. United are paying for the now and he's worth it right now.

Meier. How old do you think Robben was here

Robben is an anomaly! Diego Costa isn't. That dude is at least 30 and you know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom