• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT5| Place for normal, legit banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Who is Melon Yellow? I know they had a name change.. all the new United fans blur together.

I am going physical for Destiny. Dat eventual trade-in credit.

3Sixty

andy-townsend-Image-005.jpg

Good move m8.

Think I'll be going digital a lot more this gen. Will have to invest in a 1tb HDD myself, at some point.

I've gone mostly digital anyway lol, have TLOU:R, AC IV and Wolfenstein on my HDD atm, with FIFA 15 to come. I have Metro on disc tho, cos it was cheaper than US PSN lol :p

K1LLER7

I've gone mostly digital anyway lol, have TLOU:R, AC IV and Wolfenstein on my HDD atm, with FIFA 15 to come. I have Metro on disc tho, cos it was cheaper than US PSN lol :p
Do the games usually work out cheaper when buying from the US PSN?

If the accounts work the same as on PS3, i'll probably do the game/account sharing thing with my mates so the games will ultimately cost less.

Do the games usually work out cheaper when buying from the US PSN?

If the accounts work the same as on PS3, i'll probably do the game/account sharing thing with my mates so the games will ultimately cost less.

Yeah the games on the UK PSN are normally £59.99 which is absolutely ridiculous and the games on the US PSN are normally $59.99 which comes to around £37.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom