• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maruoka, Jojic and Immobile :lol

It's sad that Stuttgart will still lose this game. They are just that bad.

Immobile is great m8

And Jojic gets too much shit, not from you but from other BVB fans. He just joined in January and played every match so far this season. He's doing a good job when you consider he plays on a vital spot in an injury crippled BVB attack. Gündogan was just a year younger and completely failed to do anything in his first few months, and he played in an intact team.

And Maruoka won't most likely start. It's going to be Shinji or Ji. Or maybe even Auba on the wing and both Ramos and Immobile.

Gambit

Alonso only joins the team training 1 or 2 times per week. Because of some old injury. He did the same in Madrid already.

And Sammer said they bought Alonso instead of Khedira because we were looking for a true number 6. Not a 8 like Sami who also likes to go into the offense.

well done Sammer. I hope they renew his contract soon.

Clegg

Carrick has always been dodgy whenever he's played CB in the past.

He'll still be our best defender if he slots in there :/

otvwbd.gif

Blablurn

Odd Morsel.

When you went to Japan did you have any teaching experience?

And did you have a solid fund in the back to finance your first one or two months?

Razor554

Suarez is going to play today in friendly with Barca B(vs Indonesia U19, match starts at 16.00 CET). Barcelona official site will stream the game in english.

Should score his first goal in Barca colours today and next time will be in clasico.

GorillaJu

Odd Morsel.

When you went to Japan did you have any teaching experience?

And did you have a solid fund in the back to finance your first one or two months?

Yes and yes. You need 3-4k USD to cover the first two months and I had teaching experience but not everyone else did

GorillaJu

Did you look for a flat before you arrived or did you live in a hotel the first weeks?

I assume the job interview was done with Skype?

Most places that hire overseas applicants either own apartments or will put you up in a basic unit that they find and sign for you.

Moving in Japan is a huge expense and it's unrealistic for anyone to come over and be able to get into a place right away. That's $4-6k right off the bat, typically

Interview was over the phone yes

Blablurn

Most places that hire overseas applicants either own apartments or will put you up in a basic unit that they find and sign for you.

Moving in Japan is a huge expense and it's unrealistic for anyone to come over and be able to get into a place right away. That's $4-6k right off the bat, typically

Interview was over the phone yes

I was thinking about doing that. But in China of course. Not sure if I can get something good in Germany.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn for True D season 2!

Colin Farrell is a sublime choice, he's way too underrated! But Vince Vaughn :lol fucking fuck me :lol I hope he dies in the first episode

GorillaJu

Colin Farrell and Vince Vaughn for True D season 2!

Colin Farrell is a sublime choice, he's way too underrated! But Vince Vaughn :lol fucking fuck me :lol I hope he dies in the first episode

I'm fine with whoever personally. I trust em after S1

Lallana is infuritating sometimes

He played pretty well yesterday, but so many moves are slowed down by his general lack of pace, and his obsession with turning this way and that before releasing the ball.

The moment where Sterling bossed their midfield out of the game and passed to Lambert, only for him to stop on the ball and stand there for a few seconds before lofting the ball into the keeper's arms killed me.

Think we suffered a bit from having Rossiter and Lucas doing essentially the same job. Bit worried about Markovic, not sure what he's really good at yet. Suso is perhaps a better option at the moment.

Milchjon

Dunno if posted, but according to Twitter, Hamburger SV is the only team within the first 6 German leagues (1070 teams) that has yet to score a goal.

GorillaJu

What does your week look like Odd? How many classes, hours a week, preparing your classes etc.?

4-6 hours a day at school, usually 3-4 hours of that is spent in class, then the rest of the time is preparation time, but preparing is pretty simple when you teach only 5 unique lessons per week, so I spend most of that time surfing the web or taking care of non-work related stuff. I teach lessons outside of school for extra income, like I have a job at a hair salon where I teach English to all the stylists once a month, and I have a few high school kids who I tutor at cafés once a week to help them prepare for tests. Once a month I have to plan a meeting since I'm the district head teacher, and that also means I have to take care of anyone who has problems, but no one ever has any problems.

It's all really simple, and I have lots of free time to do graphic design freelance on the side.

Got a lil question about writing something in an email. Is this correct?

Is this alright for an email?

Do you guys maybe have a simple template you use? Would appreciate it!

Not really. Enclosed is more for an actual physical letter. I personally use

Please find attached a copy of my CV and cover letter

Cover letter might just be an British English thing, so I guess you could use letter of motivation instead.

bud

Not really. Enclosed is more for an actual physical letter. I personally use

Cover letter might just be an British English thing, so I guess you could use letter of motivation instead.

why is there a comma between "attached" and "a?" maybe it's me, but that looks weird.

and the oxford is too aesthetic to leave out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom