• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys

j3ihJpc.gif

ijRZmS6DqyY07.gif

It's the Daily Star!

Blablurn

I'm reading reviews about the company and apparently its super shit even thought they are #1 on their field. Well, that's good. If I don't make it, I at least got the experience of a job interview,

Aren't Bielsa's teams noted for running out of steam by the end of a season? I remember the season he got to the two finals with Bilbao, they just looked completely wrecked in those two finals.
Yeah, in a way. They play hyper attacking football and that same style throughout the year is very exhausting. We'll see how he adjusts this year but OM have a surprising amount of depth in their squad.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
I'm reading reviews about the company and apparently its super shit even thought they are #1 on their field. Well, that's good. If I don't make it, I at least got the experience of a job interview,

Of course it's shit if it's #1

Welcome to the real world

Fintan

Yeah, in a way. They play hyper attacking football and that same style throughout the year is very exhausting. We'll see how he adjusts this year but OM have a surprising amount of depth in their squad.
I'd love to see him in the Premier League some day. As far as I know, he doesn't speak English?

I'd love to see him in the Premier League some day. As far as I know, he doesn't speak English?
Word, I don't think he does either. In any case I think he's the perfect Wenger replacement and have been saying that for years. Would be sweet if he goes there but kind of shitty for Chelsea since he'll make Arsenal competitive again lol.

Blablurn

haha, the more i read about this company the less i wanna go there. the problem is they have early working hours. thats not a problem normally for me. but i probably cannot make it with the train and by car is too expensive. i will see what they say on tuesday and hen move on.

Zabojnik

Cesena are going to park the bus so hard tonight.

Tevez and Llorente starting again, of course. Conte, Allegri, what's the difference?

valeo

Usually the general rule is that the bigger the company is, the worse they are to work for. Some notable exceptions, of course, but on the whole I think it's true.

pulga

Banned
Two minutes played and Vermaelen scores(header). Tho that opponents defending is even worse than Worst Madrid's.

Here we have a prime example of a specimen carrying the syndrome known as Madriditis, always thinking of Madrid when they've got not to do with the subject at hand

dat shadow, so very long lol

Jarnet87

At home against West Ham is a perfect chance to drop RVP or Rooney. Please van Ghaleon you dropped the 3-5-2, now drop Roo (and RVP). Give us life with Mata at AM and Wilson up front with Falcao.

Esch

Banned
It's funny how r/soccer is so bland, tepid and polite but all the team subreddits are full of slobbering rageposters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom