• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m31e3tet541qfxktpo1_500.jpg

Does anyone else get annoyed of hearing about title talk this early in the season? The French (and other) media are already touting Marseille to win it all this year but like I said it's way too early.

Does anyone else get annoyed of hearing about title talk this early in the season? The French (and other) media are already touting Marseille to win it all this year but like I said it's way too early.

Depends really

If Chelsea had beat Man City, anyone would be well within their rights to think the title race was already over. With Marseille though, it's silly to assume anything since PSG clearly have the better squad, and Marseille aren't expected to show title-winning form for the rest of the season.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

it's especially boring in Italy

Roma win

"RomAZING. The ANTI-JUVE"

Inter win

"INTER IS BACK! José MAZZA-RINHO. Anti-Juve?"

Milan win

"Filippo In-Sacchi? Anti Allegri "

Juve lose

"Allegri in trouble. Llorente will be sold. Tevez golfing in Boca? Zidane calling Pogba. Allegri IS the anti Juve"

this x 100 till the end of the season.

Depends really

If Chelsea had beat Man City, anyone would be well within their rights to think the title race was already over. With Marseille though, it's silly to assume anything since PSG clearly have the better squad, and Marseille aren't expected to show title-winning form for the rest of the season.
Yeah if Chelsea won it would be a whole 'nother story as far as England is concerned. I guess it's just tiresome to read sensationalist shit from journos over and over.

though 5 straight wins with 4 clean sheets and 4 games of 3 or more goals is stunning form. Allez l'OM

Thanks everyone is just a very shitty day in a 21st century salesman life but I'll live. I love my work but sometimes is just too shitty. I guess I'm not alone tough.

4-6 hours a day at school, usually 3-4 hours of that is spent in class, then the rest of the time is preparation time, but preparing is pretty simple when you teach only 5 unique lessons per week, so I spend most of that time surfing the web or taking care of non-work related stuff. I teach lessons outside of school for extra income, like I have a job at a hair salon where I teach English to all the stylists once a month, and I have a few high school kids who I tutor at cafés once a week to help them prepare for tests. Once a month I have to plan a meeting since I'm the district head teacher, and that also means I have to take care of anyone who has problems, but no one ever has any problems.

It's all really simple, and I have lots of free time to do graphic design freelance on the side.
Interesting. Did you speak Japanese before going to Japan?

Fintan

Yeah if Chelsea won it would be a whole 'nother story as far as England is concerned. I guess it's just tiresome to read sensationalist shit from journos over and over.

though 5 straight wins with 4 clean sheets and 4 games of 3 or more goals is stunning form. Allez l'OM
Aren't Bielsa's teams noted for running out of steam by the end of a season? I remember the season he got to the two finals with Bilbao, they just looked completely wrecked in those two finals.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I thought not having a cluster of fixtures would be good for us but fuck me we miss out on so much football.

Every week is a wait to see what Di Maria does next

I do wonder what will happen to the quality of La Liga in 5 years time. The teams outside of Madrid and Barca have done well in EL, but will that continue as every PL club gets Atletico type tv money every year? Only United, Liverpool, Spurs, Chelsea, Arsenal, and City were clubs that could buy talent, but that list will get larger in a few years.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Louis van Gaal's Manchester United are once more speculated as set to try to sign Juventus' Arturo Vidal, this time in January.

The Daily Star reports that United will offer the Bianconeri £35m, around €45m, for Vidal at the turn of the year, after Roma President James Pallotta again warned them off prime target Kevin Strootman

you guys

j3ihJpc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom