• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT6| Daley Blind Is a Hack Of a Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
I can't wait until Suarez is back and banging in the goals and diving to get tossers like Miranda sent off. Barca sold us Sanchez so they forever cool!

Elchele

man, I'm having a great week. Now I got a 15% subside in the monthly fee of the university.

636x460design_01.jpg

K1LLER7

Barca will be scary when Suarez comes in.
Attack is good on paper, but the midfield feels lacking. They still haven't found a Xavi replacement imo. Also, the defence will get tested against the better teams and definitely in the CL.

I noticed today that they seem to like to cross the ball more than they usually do. Its not very effective when the target is small man Messi.

GorillaJu

I don't know about you guys but all the delicious tears in the FFXV threads wake me up better than any cup of coffee could hope. It's like a salty sweet morning beverage.

I don't know about you guys but all the delicious tears in the FFXV threads wake me up better than any cup of coffee could hope. It's like a salty sweet morning beverage.

Fucking hell, just went in there now to check cause of your post... Hahahahahahahahahahaha

For fucks sake GAF.

"One more reason to avoid this game. You ignore my gender, I ignore your game. That is how I roll. It is sad to see there are people okay with this stupid decision."

If it wasn't ridiculous enough on its own, remember they made FFX-2 that was female cast only and just released a hundred fucking Lighting games

Bumhead

Banned
Just got back from City.

Bruising second half, which is a shame as to get to half time at 0-0 was a fantastic effort in itself.

When you watch Premiership football from an outsider looking in on Match of the Day and Sky etc you sometimes forget how good teams like City actually are. The biggest thing is the sheer amount of time and space the top players create for themselves. Lampard is absolutely effortless and Navas looked like he had double the width of the pitch to himself every time he got the ball. We gave it our all (despite changing our own first XI ourselves and resting a couple) but you can't legislate for talent like that when you're a team like us.

Fans were incredible as always and had a good night despite the scoreline. The Etihad is an absolutely mindblowing place to visit for a fan not used to modern day Premier League glitz and glam.

Jarnet87

When pundits talk about Rooney I love how it's always the UK people who defend Rooney, and then the people outside of the bubble talk about how shit he is. Rooney is better then Mata at the 10, are they fucking blind or stupid or both.

GorillaJu

Just got back from City.

Bruising second half, which is a shame as to get to half time at 0-0 was a fantastic effort in itself.

When you watch Premiership football from an outsider looking in on Match of the Day and Sky etc you sometimes forget how good teams like City actually are. The biggest thing is the sheer amount of time and space the top players create for themselves. Lampard is absolutely effortless and Navas looked like he had double the width of the pitch to himself every time he got the ball. We gave it our all (despite changing our own first XI ourselves and resting a couple) but you can't legislate for talent like that when you're a team like us.

Fans were incredible as always and had a good night despite the scoreline. The Etihad is an absolutely mindblowing place to visit for a fan not used to modern day Premier League glitz and glam.

When the gears are oiled, they're basically impossible to stop.

When the gears are oiled, they're basically impossible to stop.

Pretty much

Chelsea are the only PL team who seem to be able to prevent City from boxing them in for at least one 10 minute stretch in a match. They're petrifying when they do that, every clearance falls to a City player, every hoof is mopped up by the centrebacks and they're back on the intense attack straight away.

Attacking players gravitate into your own half as they try and help the defenders and midfielders, letting thm push even higher, eventually pinning you in so every player is within 35 yards of your own goal, and every ball that's twatted out for a throw-in feels like a victory.

Rikkun

So I had this girl at home and I just wanted to play Fifa, then I take her home, come back and the whole city center is pitch black for a blackout and I can't play, fml.

At least I saw Padoin.

jts

...hate me...
So I had this girl at home and I just wanted to play Fifa, then I take her home, come back and the whole city center is pitch black for a blackout and I can't play, fml.

At least I saw Padoin.

I declined a girl for Battlefield 2 back in the day, and I was honestly surprised that she got offended when she realized why.
ib2prFi25kEdBe.png

Gods among men.

Don't let these simp moist as dudes get to you.

K1LLER7

Pretty much

Chelsea are the only PL team who seem to be able to prevent City from boxing them in for at least one 10 minute stretch in a match. They're petrifying when they do that, every clearance falls to a City player, every hoof is mopped up by the centrebacks and they're back on the intense attack straight away.

Attacking players gravitate into your own half as they try and help the defenders and midfielders, letting thm push even higher, eventually pinning you in so every player is within 35 yards of your own goal, and every ball that's twatted out for a throw-in feels like a victory.
They lost against Stoke :p

I would love to go and watch Bayern/Barca/Madrid play when at their best.

What a day.

Woke up with a coolent leak - took the car to a local independent garage, I'm hoping its not another 1k fix. Seems to be under warranty the water pump. Left the car there, walked 20 minutes back home.

Got to work 4 hours late, had to take bus and metro. Barely made it for my meeting. Was a SÜPER busy day, of course.

Now leaving work its all dark outside, making up for the hours lost. Ugh... This bus and metro ain't easy. I need a drink. Happy Barca dropped points.

Hala Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom